Sign in to follow this  
101anavirn

Looking for more players to join our group.

Our group is looking to expand and we are looking for mature players that don't need there hand held every where they go. We have set up numerous camps and were looking to set up another and have decided that its best we have more in our group. We are all UK based and were all over the age of twenty. We use teamspeak3 it is one of the easiest ways to communicate. We will send you the details of our teamspeak3 server if you want to join and we accept.

Cheers

Cmon guys lets have a few replys :-)

Just hijacked a nice military offroad jeep tonight and driven it to our usual spot :-)

Sounds like you have something good going on and i would like to join but the thing is i got killed by a hacker in cherno so i quit it and got on lingor so i dont have much on cherno if thats a problem..

My clan has a TS and multiple active members that play DayZ from EU and NA. Add me on steam and we can talk more, steam id is mvp4kobe

Sounds like you have something good going on and i would like to join but the thing is i got killed by a hacker in cherno so i quit it and got on lingor so i dont have much on cherno if thats a problem..

Grimlock, we can sort you with all the essentials in DayZ. Gear is not an issue.

My clan has a TS and multiple active members that play DayZ from EU and NA. Add me on steam and we can talk more, steam id is mvp4kobe

To be honest mate were not a clan and were not looking to join one sorry. Majority of clans will eventually disband due to, to many players in the clan, to many players arguing or disagreeing on what to do, poor leadership, and players wanting to be leaders after realizing that they are better than the ones in charge. Were all small group of 4 looking to expand to a possible and hopeful 6 or 7. It works easier that way, no ones in charge we all know whats to be done and how to do it.

Thanks for taking the time to post though, and Happy Hunting my friend.

• Like 1

We are all UK based and were all over the age of twenty.

Is there an age limit on the group? I'm seventeen and wouldn't mind giving this group a shot.

I am from the UK too.

Edited by noHDhere

To be honest mate were not a clan and were not looking to join one sorry. Majority of clans will eventually disband due to, to many players in the clan, to many players arguing or disagreeing on what to do, poor leadership, and players wanting to be leaders after realizing that they are better than the ones in charge. Were all small group of 4 looking to expand to a possible and hopeful 6 or 7. It works easier that way, no ones in charge we all know whats to be done and how to do it.

Thanks for taking the time to post though, and Happy Hunting my friend.

Well if you get tired of paying for a TS you guys are welcome on mine friend

Is there an age limit on the group? I'm seventeen and wouldn't mind giving this group a shot.

I am from the UK too.

There is no age limit but we don't want to people who come in acting childish, the only thing we want is maturity and experienced players. How long you been playing DayZ.

There is no age limit but we don't want to people who come in acting childish, the only thing we want is maturity and experienced players. How long you been playing DayZ.

I have been playing DayZ on and off for about a month. I know how everything works. The only downfall I have is I can't navigate my way around all that well. If you would like to know more, please message me.

I'm teetering on interest in Dayz after about a month or two playing it and looking for a small group that plays at least somewhat tactically but has fun doing it. Besides a friend and myself I haven't really had many pleasant experiences I guess and it's gotten pretty boring. Gear isn't an issues, food and water isn't an issue, zombies aren't an issue, but I enjoy moving from place to place with objectives and good communication. Every time I've tried to join a high pop server it's just a frag fest or script kiddie purgatory. Every time i join a low pop server I never run into anyone. I'm trying to find a medium. My steam id is Sam Baily . Feel free to send me a message if your group has an antidote. :P

Edited by Shakma

Wish to join your group and participate regularly as much as I can. Located as US, but I'm often on during UK time ( mostly all the time actually). Age 20, mature, and fair at handling any weapons. Hook me up!

Wish to join your group and participate regularly as much as I can. Located as US, but I'm often on during UK time ( mostly all the time actually). Age 20, mature, and fair at handling any weapons. Hook me up!

All are basically welcome. even from The US of A haha. But your ping will be quite high and might affect your gameplay on UK or GB servers.

Hey guys, saw ur post and me and my friend are looking for a group of people to play with on dayz or even other games aswell. We like to have fun aswell as playing seriously. For example not shooting on site and wasting bullets aswell as other stuff. Kinda hard to know what to write based on ur post both if you are like we can party up with you guys. You can add me on steam for more details: aeemornion. A little about us is were both from sweden and both of age 20, good connection and computers.

Whats up man Im Chris and my clan and I are starting a private hive that focuses on old school, hard to loot/survive legit server. NO hacking, duping, cloning ect. We will have it password protected and just allow people that meet the criteria to join. This will help with the rampant hacking/duping. We are honest admins that are dedicated to fair play and having people play the game for what it was supposed to be. If your interested send me a pm with some info about you, your play style, favorite weapon/tactics ect. PM me if your interested. Thx