argagr

Servers with regular restarts?

I am looking for a list with servers that restart regularly. The thing is I'm trying to loot heli crash sites, but all I find are leftovers since the servers are already running too long. I also never found a single vehicle in it's original spawn point. I wonder how many percent of the servers have regular restarts. I only found one that tells you every few minutes when the next restart is: NL 53, but it's no longer available. Maybe it has to do with my preference of nearly empty servers since not many people want to play on servers that are running too long already I guess.

So, can someone tell me a few good european servers?

I don't think restarts respawn vehicles. There on timers once there destroyed or out in the woods in someone camp saved

I don't think restarts respawn vehicles. There on timers once there destroyed or out in the woods in someone camp saved

Restarts do spawn vehicles. If they've been destroyed for the mandatory 7 days, the next restart will spawn it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info! On respawning vehicles

Edited by merrfack

Our server restarts are scheduled after 6 hours of gametime. With reminders on each hour of how long left.

We have a private server how restarts 1 time aday private and whit password

so you won't get killed by a hacker or scum like that.

Private servers with no cheaters is a legend. It happens less, but it happens.