ngotie

The Hunter Becomes The Hunted

Hi guys, most of you will notice this movie has a new style of intro (more fun and light hearted), so tell me what you guys think. This movie involves more squad play around the North West Airfield. Most of the time we are the ones tracking other players but this time we are the ones being hunted. If you guys are fed up of constantly dying to cheaters on the standard DayZ hive servers check out the like below for the MyDayZ.de private hive, and follow the instructions to get back that proper old school DayZ feeling.

Private Server Info - www.MyDayZ.de

If anybody has any questions or suggestions for future movies feel free to send me a message via YouTube. A huge thank you for all the kind messages, also if you like to tweet and twit you can follow me on Twitter @akaJonJackson

Programs Used; Sony Vegas, DxTory.

Music; J. Ralph - Kansas City Shuffle

Previous DayZ Movie

All comments welcome and thanks for watching.

• Like 3

Was nice. I might try that server you are mentioning because as we all know, dayzmod on official hive servers is dead and only some well protected private hives are last bastion of honest players.

Besides the two Chernarus Servers, we are offering whitelisted private Hive Servers for Lingor and Takistan too. Utes and Fallujah will follow shortly and we're planning on adding another Chernarus Server, because the current ones are really well populated.