Sign in to follow this  
Glyphyyy (DayZ)

NEW UK PRIVATE HIVE! TEAM [409] - 5.63.147.44:2372

Hello all!

Our team just recently changed from a public hive server to a private hive and were looking to get some more people to play on the server!

We have admins on pretty much all day and night but if you need an admin add the following admins on steam:

Glyphyyy

JkF50

Tjharwin

RandomPHD

Or join our TeamSpeak if you have any problems - 85.236.100.27:12277

We are also looking for more admins to help out. If your a regular and we can trust you give me a bell sometime!

Server Settings/Rules:

Difficultly: Regular

Side chat: Enabled - But you will be kicked if you use your microphone in side chat.

Server Restart: Every 6 hours

Server location: London UK

Vehicle Coun t: 70+ (4 Hueys + SUVs)

Max ping: 260

Timezone: -4 GMT

3rd Person: ON

Crosshairs: ON

Death Messages: ON

Name plates: OFF

To join the server simply search for 409 in DayZCommander or use the IP: 5.63.147.44:2372

SERVER NAME: DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/96751) [REGULAR NP:OFF][GMT-4] Private Hive - UK | TEAM [409] | SIDE CHAT | 70+ VEHICLES | DayZ.ST

Thanks and hope to see you on!

Edited by Glyphyyy
  • Like 1

Had a couple of interesting events! We have got a few regulars now aswell, but were still looking for more players :D

Im situated in the UK and i am very much interested in finding a new server to call home, do you have any requirements?

I lead a busy lifestyle so i want to play casually and possibly be able to group up with people, but not feel like im expected to do so.

Im situated in the UK and i am very much interested in finding a new server to call home, do you have any requirements?

I lead a busy lifestyle so i want to play casually and possibly be able to group up with people, but not feel like im expected to do so.

No requirements mate, some people have grouped up already. There is quite a friendly bunch of regulars atm, but theres also some bandits out there ;)

Hey me and my friends would like to play on a good server, but what do you do against hackers and all that? Is there any way you stop people from walking around with AS50's Thermal for example?

Hmm I've got a little problem..

I was playing on your server this moring with 3 others(I didnt know them) and we were talking in side chat.

I didnt really think about it since no one thought it was annoying at that time, anyway, I quess it got me banned, id still like to play on your server.

If you could get me unbanned Id apreciate it, I used the name [PLAYER 1] .

I'd like to understand how you combat hackers?

I literally just joined your server, spawned in Electro, ran to the industrial area, saw a guy carrying an AS50-TWS....

Players name "marc"..

You also had idiots on the voice chat saying that an AS50-TWS was a legal weapon as long as its spawned into the game using a weapons/ammo box... I literally almost fell off my chair... Is that not classed as hacking? :P

Hey Glyphyy,

Would love to join this server, and maybe become admin.

Pm me please

cheers

I am based in the UK do you have any matters with noobs like myself who have just got the game??