Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. Peanut

What To Do?

Ok, so my buddies from school get the game after I've had it for a while, playing as a regular survivor, When They get it i decide to become a hero to set an example, but what do they want to be, of course a Bandit I believe I talked 'em out of it When we gear up then one of them and me die by a massive zombie horde, Still thinking they just want t be survivors I help them gear up and give them blood transfusions and such, Then while in elektro They asked if I wanna go on a killing spree, I ask why, they reply with "I wanna be a Bandit" At that moment the servers crashes so I come here and question the wise people of The forums, What should I do, I have already left there group.

• Like 1

Become a well known Bandit Hunter , chase your Friend when they become a Bandit. Show them how Stronger the Good side of Dayz is, then convert them to join you.

Edited by Paddy0610

Apologize > join group again > ELIMINATE BANDITS

maybe works too ^-^ , i liked the shot your firends thing i wrote -.-

why don´t you let me be evil for one time

Convince them? Or if anything, you'll need someone who won't be afraid to attack any possible threat. They'll get bored of the whole killing spree thing maybe. Try to talk to them about how much fun group surviving is.

Do you have to play with them? I can imagine if they're good friends then it'll be awkward if you don't.

Well, think it through with them!

Edited by Mayuyu

Now they are saying how they want to be heros simply because of the skins, but im afraid that there just gonna farm each other.

also im not even sure if I should teach them how to survive, I mean if I dont, does that make me a bad person?

Now they are saying how they want to be heros simply because of the skins, but im afraid that there just gonna farm each other.

also im not even sure if I should teach them how to survive, I mean if I dont, does that make me a bad person?

I'm afraid you are going to have to put them down.

Let them go their own way. You can only control your own choices, friend, not anyone else's. I admire your determination to be a hero. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Join them and just before they kill a survivor backstab the mofo's. Banditsfriends do not excist, they can't be anyones friend. Maybe you can hook up for a while but as soon as you get some good gear they will betray you. If you looking for a hero too join you and go hunting these guys I'am your man. Just sent me a PM. I will hook you up with some goodies before we teach those lowlifes a lesson.

Cheers man, if they continue to be a pain ill contact you.

Yep They farmed, They are now Heros

A Bandit bet me to it, and he's quit both killing and helping people. as long as he kills within reason I'm fine with him.