Sign in to follow this  
ITackleFatKids

A Lone Wolf in search of a pack

Hello, I have been playing DayZ for about a week and I am getting bored of being a lone wolf so im looking for a group/ clan to join, I dont care if you are just a single person wanting to play or a small group or even a clan I would just like to meet up with some people and have a good time doing what ever. I havnt got the best gear in the game but I've got decent stuff and ive played for about 45 hours (ive got alot of time to kill). So if anyone is interested in teaming up just add me, oh and also im 15 and Australian. :) skype: crue.hoskins steam:ITackleFatKids

You guys may not know this, but I consider myself…a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought a coast spawn home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So were two…so there was two of us in the pack. I…I was alone first in the pack, and then that coast spawn joined in later.

And 6 months ago, when that coast spawn introduced me to you guys. I thought…wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure, I just added 2 more guys to my wolf pack. 4 of us wolves running around the woods together, in Cherno looking for friendlies and beans. So tonight, we make a toast!

i Would love to join you :) add me on skype or pm me :) skype ; tom.h.lund

im currently playing with 2-3 other guys

Add me on skype: jamie.evan.lawrence (my mic isnt working, so just IM when you want to play, i will talk through Direct Communication)

I am from England and im 13 years old.

Well if you guys wan't a clan server to play on you could

join Surviver of apocalypse which a couple of my friends

and i just stated.....