Sign in to follow this  
Inzyme

Logging In as Admin and Getting Kicked

Been attempting to log in as admin with the in-game console, but upon entering the password various (220, 67) and a few other script restrictions kick me. I am not the primary admin of the server and do not have the rcon and other out of game admin tools. The server has been plagued with hackers today and I've not been able to do anything about it. Prior to the latest battleye update (where non-legit items cause kicks) this was never a problem. No I'm not using a non-legit weapon/item. Any help would be appreciated.

On a side note I'm able to log in as admin and get on kick out before a script restriction removes me from the game. Other than logging in as admin everything else is working fine - as in no kicks for random restrictions. I've googled and looked up the script restrictions on the forums but have found nothing about the specific ones I'm receiving.

You can't log in as admin in contol panel. Use arma 2 rcon look for it on armaholics .com.

Up until today I've always logged in and been able to kick etc using the in-game console. Guess I'll get the rcon now though.

Im having the same issue, Im the primary admin of the server but when ever i type #login adminpass into the chat, it says im logged in successfully but when i hit the server control tab i get kicked out of the server, any idea?

Im having the same issue, Im the primary admin of the server but when ever i type #login adminpass into the chat, it says im logged in successfully but when i hit the server control tab i get kicked out of the server, any idea?

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BattlEye

A little research might help in your case.

When you are logged in, you issue commands via the chart channel. The admin control panel should always be disabled.