Sign in to follow this  
spex

How to Install Fallujah - Video Guide

Hey all,

I just put together a video guide explaining how to install Fallujah.

I've been in ViLayer's Teamspeak all day and lots of people are coming in asking how to install.

Hopefully this helps you guys out.

Will be adding an FAQ. Collecting all the common issues.

Edited by barrycarey
  • Like 3

great !! now its very easy, thanks a lot for this tutorial :)

btw how many servers are running this map ?

i didn't find any

great !! now its very easy, thanks a lot for this tutorial :)

btw how many servers are running this map ?

i didn't find any

There's probably 50 or so. You're welcome to join mine. My IP is: 209.222.89.58:2372

My buddies been having an issue where the command line crashs in like a second after he clicks on it. I tried looking at it but im not as good with this stuff anymore. I managed to get Fallujah working for him by getting him to launch A2CO manually then enabling the @dayz and @fallujah mods manually as well. it worked but he keeps getting kicked for Wrong Signatures. Do you know of a way to fix this at all?

The absolute easiest fix for all of our guys was to change @dayzfallujah to @dayz and just add original to the dayz folder. No more changes to anything required. Then when we went to regular servers we just changed the folder names back.

to fix for steam... program files/steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/@dayz folders

need to bump. Sending people to the forums to watch it.

Well, hours into it I'm pretty sure this Fallujah map has convinced me to give up DayZ playing altogether. Boring map of ultra-rare common-loot spawning, so many buildings have nothing... That I can see, there are only two areas of interest - a Grocery store that spawned crap, and the airfield which had everything. Literally hours of checking the city's buildings and outskirts for ... another other than hatchets and car parts... and no maps or compasses to speak of to help. Heli wrecks had nothing. That was two servers' worth of playing, and both just as boring ... until a hacker brought some excitement to the second by spawning in aircraft and crashing it.

Thanks, but Cherno was already hours of running around with at least minor rewards of common loot. This map just sucked.