Sign in to follow this  
Nicrate

I keep fainting

how much blood do you have ?

low blood causes you to faint like a justin bieber fan

Edited by SiiriXX
  • Like 1

I switched servers and I still logged in fainted. I have everything full. Full blood, full food and water

no, i took painkillers and then I logged out. I came back and passed out, i woke up ran about, logged off and had still fainted when i logged on

no, i took painkillers and then I logged out. I came back and passed out, i woke up ran about, logged off and had still fainted when i logged on

It's probably just a glitch, or your painkillers didn't work or something. Just wait it out and you should be fine,

It isn't just a glitch. It's a growning problem for a number of players and has been happening since at least Jun/Jul. I know of a new player who cannot get into official hive servers and has never been able to play once because he faints/passes out immediately. Yet he's fine on non-official chernarus servers.

Shouldn't this be in troubleshooting? I wonder if the developers even know how widespread this issue is?

We have this issue on our server. Clan members started fainting whenever we joined our server for 4-6 mins even when not in shock and with full blood. Couldn't find what caused it. No issues when joining other servers.

Fix's include.

Restart the server.

If you can't do this. Then find a place to hide your stuff. Kill yourself on the problem server. Then respawn. Pick up your stuff and it shouldn't do it anymore.

If I was to put a bet on why this is happening... I think it is something becoming corrupted with the whole shock mechanic. I dont know why it only happens on one server though. I also suspect that it may be something related to the wide spread duplicating which seems to go on (it actually makes our server lag and struggle for some strange reason- constant yellow chain act) note - you wont believe the amount of duplicated bodys we find ever day on our server - ruining Dayz I recn.

Edited by NZStalker