Sign in to follow this  
darklight7

Wrong Version with new map Fallujah. Any suggestions?

I installed the new map "Fallujah" and when i actually spawned on the server i received a message saying "you are running wrong version of dayz_code". all the servers i located are all running dayz 1.0 and i have the current. Where can i find DayZ version 1.0 so that i can enjoy this new map? Or is there another way without downgrading versions?

you might not have the arma updates. that was my problem. I thought dayz commander updated it but it doesn't you gotta go to the arma 2 website.

Go into the file with ArmA II AO and start that up. Go to expansions and enable The map and it will ask for a restart. Once you do that it should work.

I installed the new map "Fallujah" and when i actually spawned on the server i received a message saying "you are running wrong version of dayz_code". all the servers i located are all running dayz 1.0 and i have the current. Where can i find DayZ version 1.0 so that i can enjoy this new map? Or is there another way without downgrading versions?

It isn't DAYZ 1.0....the 1.0 is the fallujah map version.

Dayz version is 1.7.2.6

Arma 2 is 96895

like i said befoe you gotta go to the arma 2 site and download both the updates from there 1.60 and 1.62 in that order. and it will work.