Sign in to follow this  
PopeUnleached

Forming a small, CREATIVE playing group

Hey, I have been playing DayZ (only Chernarus) for a while with 2 different clans now, but I feel a lack of creativity and have therefor quit the one I was last in. I would like to form a group of people to play creatively with me. When I say creatively, I mean robbing, scaring people, kidnapping them to have trivias or wire two people in together and force them to fight against eachother, force people to sing etc., whatever I or you want to do. The only requirement to join me is that you can prove maturity and not sing or play music in the Skype call etc. and be quiet when I/the other groupmates tell you to, that you're atleast 14 years old, that you have a mic, and that you have moderate knowledge in DayZ (etc. how to get items, how to survive and how to kill people quickly).

If this sounds fun to you, please add me on Skype: samuel.karlsson97. Looking forward to play with you!

UPDATE: We currently have space for about 2-3 more members.

• Like 2

I might join, but it depends what area the server you play on is in.

Around the coast, but we occasionally go up north for looting and vehicle hunting and we have a camp near the coast.

Around the coast, but we occasionally go up north for looting and vehicle hunting and we have a camp near the coast.

I meant what area on Earth. Canada? USA? Europe?

I'd be up for joining you guys, have been looking for a group like this for a while :-)

My steam name is "jurxii", so feel free to add me when you see this.