Sign in to follow this  
Natho

Experienced player Iooking for a team!

I have played DayZ for 2/3 month and i pretty much know all the ins and outs of the game. I am currently looking for a good squad/team/clan whatever you want to call it to join. I am 18 years old and speak English only. If interested leave your steam id or skype username below and any questions thankyou for your time. :D

Yo, I'm pretty experienced too (more than 3 months of gameplay) and I'm 17 years old. I play with a bunch a guy and his friends (not atm, since his pc needs fixing so right now I'm alone lol). If you feel like teaming up add me on steam (though I would prefer to use TS, but it doesn't really matter that much).

Steam: 7homsen

Hey man we are looking to get a bunch of people into dayz. Im the leader of a current bf3 360 clan and we are using our site to expand into dayz. me and my right hand man play almost daily. We are growing fast and were excited to get some team players in if your interested. www.dustgaming.enjin.com we could team up. both of you guys are invited!

Hey man we are looking to get a bunch of people into dayz. Im the leader of a current bf3 360 clan and we are using our site to expand into dayz. me and my right hand man play almost daily. We are growing fast and were excited to get some team players in if your interested. www.dustgaming.enjin.com we could team up. both of you guys are invited!

add me on steam or skype my name is Natho. with the fullstop

hL. is looking for experienced members to build the base membership of our clan. If you're interested, feel free to message me with your contact info.