Sign in to follow this  
draven

Hacked in weapons in DE 1238

DE 1238 Just found a medical box in the construction building. Clearly hacked in weapons. 5 x every weapon, even ones not meant to be in the game plus all the ammo you need. Only other person in the server is a dude called Humme. Also, I get banned from this server!!!! WTF? I only had a freakin hatchet! Stupid dumbass admins banning the wrong people!!!!

Sort out these ban happy admins and the damn hackers!

What list? I'm not a hacker! I like to play games properly. If they took the time to check the logs they would see I haven't done anything wrong. But noooo that's too much like hard work.

Dude I got the same thing, a crazed hacker was chasing me with a hatchet and I finally got away looted one of his spawned vechiles to kill him with his own weapons, got admin kicked for hacking. Then I go yell and scream on their teamspeak and they put me back in only to have me shot in the head on spawn as I was respawned in the middle of electro with like the best guns possible, such BS. Admins stop being lazy.

It proper sucks because it's spoiling the game for people. I don't spend hours or dayz(see what I did there ;) ) on end looting and roaming the map just to get banned for nothing.