Sign in to follow this  
Hangalf

Faction server need more people!

We need more people!!!

Hello we are a couple of guys

who just started a faction server in the map

Lingore Island and we simpley need more people

This includes other faction and (a few) bandits.

There is password on the server cause we got tired of hackers

So if you wan't to get in submit your (or your clans) reason

and ill answer it the fasted i can.

IP: 94.242.227.110:2352

L.L.O.D.H

Hangalf

Edited by Hangalf

Greeting from the Survivalists Guild , We wouldnt mind joining in on your server , We would happily be the bandits , there is about 5 of us , we dont flame and we dont hack :D so if you want some people who have good sportsmanship and are determined to make survivours and heroes life a living hell , contact us , we wont disappoint

• Like 1

Greeting from the Survivalists Guild , We wouldnt mind joining in on your server , We would happily be the bandits , there is about 5 of us , we dont flame and we dont hack :D so if you want some people who have good sportsmanship and are determined to make survivours and heroes life a living hell , contact us , we wont disappoint

Well sounds fair enough.

You are in hope you enjoy!

and ill look forward to see you guys online..

Edited by Hangalf
  • Like 1

Hi, I just started playing Dayz the past couple days and im looking for a server that can be my main home. im a avid gamer, i play other games as well. im generally on at random times due to work schdule. easy to get along with. im just looking for a place where i can have fun and survive the zombie apocalypse.

Hi, I just started playing Dayz the past couple days and im looking for a server that can be my main home. im a avid gamer, i play other games as well. im generally on at random times due to work schdule. easy to get along with. im just looking for a place where i can have fun and survive the zombie apocalypse.

Any time m8 xD

I'll just send you the password!

Hello,

Played Dayz for a while, looking for a safe secure server. On at random times due to work etc.

Ill happily shoot you if you like, Hunting, and sniping are my two things to do in dayz :)

Hello,

Played Dayz for a while, looking for a safe secure server. On at random times due to work etc.

Ill happily shoot you if you like, Hunting, and sniping are my two things to do in dayz :)

you are welcome we are atm testing the new map

but tomorrow around noon i think the normal server will be up

again so you are welcome...

I'll send the password to you right away

Edit: you don't need the password to access the testing of the new map..

Edited by Hangalf

Hi I have been playing DayZ for a good 5 months and over that time I have met friends. I have 4 guys that would like to join you guys. We can be any faction. It would be awesome if you could help us out with a cool server.