jeb_mordeno@yahoo.com

Clan NmE now recruiting

Clan NmE is a new clan and is recruiting PVP players. We want trustworthy and mature players. We have our own server available for the clan. Our goal is PVP which is what this game is all about. Must have ventrilo for voice chat. We believe in quality over quantity so our recruitment time depends on fast we can recruit.

Once you are accepted in the clan, you will be issued standerd NmE equipment(Coyote pack, Guns, and tools) this way you are ready for PVP right away.

Please post any PVP experience you've had. (IE: highest murder count 18, Vehicle kill count 5)

Our players are usually online from 11pm pst to w/e.

Looking forward to recruiting you!

Thanks

I may be interested, is there a trial period? My home server is down, however I found bases so I'm decently set. My record kill count is 97 murders, 12 bandits - that was a while ago though, when people actually went up to the NWAF and hackers didnt kill you daily. I've taken out numerous vehicles.

Before I join, I would like to know a few things. What ages are the members, are you organized, etc,

Hey Ghostpressure,

Our age range right now is 21-30.

There is no Trial period. Just join in and experience the game's PVP aspect with us. Theres not much to organize right now since there are only 3 official members in the clan but we will be eventually have some sort of squad organization.