NerdyOtter

Looking for a DayZ Buddy!

Hey everyone! I'm currently looking for a DayZ buddy... again (why do these always leave me?! :unsure: ). I am looking for someone that is lighthearted and won't take the game too seriously. I will also be playing the game without any glitches, exploits, or hacks, so I expect you to do the same. If you join, we will be taking a generally anti-bandit approach. Although, if someone is attacking, well... you know what to do...

I need someone with a Skype and a decent enough microphone. A nice internet connecting would be preferred.

If you would like to join, just leave a comment with you Skype username and I should get to you soon!

P.S. I'm 13. I'm not really sure if that's going to turn any of you away, but I'm just making sure.

• Like 1

im 13 as well i have a skype and a 130$ mic with 35-40 or below ping no hacks no glitches

hi their i would like to join your group i do have skype and i am 14 years old. my skype name is vgxdeltaz

Hi there! I would like to join your group im 14 and my skype name is mellaister

im 13 as well i have a skype and a 130$ mic with 35-40 or below ping no hacks no glitches

How the hell do you have a $130 headset? You rolled kids at an ice-cream truck for their cash or something? (I'm joking....)

hey i would like to play with you. i have the razer megalodon. i have a gaming computer with 30-40 ping. and i have no hacks or glitches

I kinda find it funny that someone say's he got a 130$ microphone rofl xD , alot of brands have really cheap microphone's(headsets) for maybe 20$ and they sound better then those overpriced crap from trust etc...

Come check out Ghostz Gamerz servers. We have two Overpoch maps, great community, everyone is welcomed, no tryouts or applications to fill out! 

We have custom mods with single currency, banks, AI, missions etc...

We have a free TeamSpeak server too with private channels so you can group up with your clan. Also if you log into TeamSpeak you get a free 10,000c in-game!

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/210871-overpoch-ghostz-gamerz-all-ages-skill-levels-welcomed/

Hey, i want to b your dayz bud, im 14 years old and my skype is "ste9yo" i dont hack, cheat or use glitches. :)