Sign in to follow this  
xhodar

Banned from Server UK206 with no reason

Hello I got banned from server UK206 (Simracers) with no valid reason. The admin that banned me is called Strip a friend of the server owner What21A. The Ban says: You were kicked of the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Actively seeking to benefit from hacker) Would like an unban or a good reason I am banned.

Or you could check the thread for our server and see that I already appologized for the ban. It was directed at someone who was quite clearly seeking the services of a hacker. Both his name and chat in the lobby was a pretty clear indicator of that. When I found a radio, laser designator, AS50 TWS on one of his corpses that was only a couple hours that was it. I accidently clicked on your name (which was next to his, probably as it auto refreshed) and made a simple mistake. You've already been taken off the ban text but that has not cured it, I realized my mistake instantly but its not as easy to unban someone.

If you want to be this crabby about it I will let someone else take care of it in the morning.

:huh:

Well if I am unbanned I will post it here and you can ignore this post. But so long my reply is not here. this post will be valid.

Edited by xhodar
  • Like 1

Seems to be fine I can join the server again. Thanks for fixing it.