chris p. bacon

Do you guys leave the coast?

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you leave the coast?

• Yes
    • No

Completely legitimate question. I'm curious if you guys leave the coast anymore. Myself, I have completely stopped sneaking around zombies and just plunge into Cherno or Elektro. Why leave when everything I need is there?

So; do you guys leave the coast?

I don't see a point. The Enfield and M1911 are pretty trustworthy. Plus, Berenzio has everything I could desire.

• Like 1

I try to grab 1 weapon (it doesnt matter if primary or secondary), and a map. 2 drinks and 2 cans of food, and I leave the coast inmediately. Tons of other places to go a lot safer than the coast.

Edit:

I don't see a point. The Enfield and M1911 are pretty trustworthy. Plus, Berenzio has everything I could desire.

Totally agreed with Berezino, but does it count like coast in the poll? The industrial area is by the coast, but the actual city is along a hill.

Edited by Thorgromz

Grab my basic supplies on the coast, enough for a good trek and head towards the North till i hit the NW airfield for the military loot, then start hovering around there, make it along to Berezhino and then i just wander from there

I'm with Hooves survival is tested out north plus the scenary is better than people blasting eachother over painkillers when they are two feet from the nearest hospital

I'm with Hooves survival is tested out north plus the scenary is better than people blasting eachother over painkillers when they are two feet from the nearest hospital

Other thing is you will most likely meet players of higher caliber up there, people who have worked hard and together to survive that far... pure grit these players, some of the best moments of my DayZ life have been up North... best PvP's, best look and best fun! North FTW!!!

I play territorially. I go North, setup a camp and loot. If anyone comes near any of my loot spawns or tent I shoot.

I dont find a point these days, I get killed half way heading north... insta kill ruins the fun now.

I dont find a point these days, I get killed half way heading north... insta kill ruins the fun now.

May I suggest not getting insta-killed?

I used to leave the coast until hacking ruined it for me. My goal now is just to hang in cherno or elektro death matching or sniping. Plenty of top lvl weapons to be found by killing people who are preying on the weak.