Sign in to follow this  
Jim2

Trading Post

Hello,

I am posting here to do a trade, i am willing to trade a DMR sniper rifle, FYI there WILL be snipers on post protecting me from the assholes that kill within a trade so if you try anything you will be shot, they will not fire without my command so if you are willing to trade while being watched over then feel free to post.

The trade is for a DMR sniper rifle for a tent as i am struggling so hard to find one i also wouldn't mind a ghillie suit i can trade a bit extra depending on what i do and don't have.

Best regards,

Jim

• Like 1

Note I will have snipers counter-sniping your sniper with L85 Thermal and AS50s.

• Like 1

Okay then, good luck if you want to trade your men better know the spot REALLY well

Hello, maybe stupid question. Do you have a few m107 mags I could trade for a Ghillie Suit?

(You get Ghillie Suit I get the mags)

Uhh i don't need a tent but i can certainly trade any weapon/ammo in dayz we have all sorts on a server that im not revealing

Uhh i don't need a tent but i can certainly trade any weapon/ammo in dayz we have all sorts on a server that im not revealing

Wait, you want to trade a /tent/ for a DMR.. ? You need protection for your precious tent.. ?

Snipers guarding is so old school. I usually wire the place with satchel charges and have a guy watching with his finger on the button. One wrong move we all go down :)