Sign in to follow this  
chaffin

New to DayZ and need partner!

Hey I am new to DayZ and I need a partner (preferably someone new like me) I would like it to be someone around my age (12-16) and they must have skype!

Please just reply you skype name if you want to partner thanks!

Well, if you want to join up with a tiny group of new players, Im putting it together to give an idea of the game, so if you want to tag along then feel free.

Well, if you want to join up with a tiny group of new players, Im putting it together to give an idea of the game, so if you want to tag along then feel free.

Sure I will join got skype?

Hey, I'd be down for that. I'm not too bad myself, just started about a week ago. However, there's a small problem. I'm stuck at Factory near Solnichniy with a broken leg. If you could let me know where I could find some morphine nearby (medical boxes, etc) or if I'll have to crawl all the way to a hospital, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

actually i dont use skype, the software used to run it takes up more System useage than most voice over i/p's, plus it takes up to much bandwidth, i actually own a ventrilo server. It's small, very light weight and very friendly with all window types.

actually i dont use skype, the software used to run it takes up more System useage than most voice over i/p's, plus it takes up to much bandwidth, i actually own a ventrilo server. It's small, very light weight and very friendly with all window types.

Hey if you tell me how to connect I would be happy to join!

Might I join you guys? Relatively new player, looking to group up to survive! Skype: patrik.wagner1

Just added you on skype!

ok here is the download page *check the bottom for copyright and rights* always do that!. http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php follow the intructions and once it's installed i'll walk you threw it

Already got it downloaded

Edited by Fexicon