Sign in to follow this  
5hizzle

The Mystery Machine meets Greg

That was just great, i've subscribed, hope to see more videos. The ending nose dive was quite awesome.

That was just great' date=' i've subscribed, hope to see more videos. The ending nose dive was quite awesome.

[/quote']

Thanks! Yeah that crash was too good to pass up making a highlight.

I've got roughly 3 hours of all 6 of us being crammed in that tiny van, was a great time. I'm going to cut it all up into a series over the next few days and put them up (will be a lot of videos, damn 15 min youtube cap hah.)

That was just great' date=' i've subscribed, hope to see more videos. The ending nose dive was quite awesome.

[/quote']

Thanks! Yeah that crash was too good to pass up making a highlight.

I've got roughly 3 hours of all 6 of us being crammed in that tiny van, was a great time. I'm going to cut it all up into a series over the next few days and put them up (will be a lot of videos, damn 15 min youtube cap hah.)

Can not wait, would love to play with your crew sometime. Goodluck.

Looks like not the best day for Greg, what are the chances?

Bwahaha I think you guys deserve the title Blue Bus Bandits more then my group does.

I remember when my group had the blue bus. We had a shitty encounter with two guys on an ATV. One of them said we ran them over when he ejected and shot at our bus killing one of our guys as he ejected and nearly killing me and our leader. He then called us The Blue Bus Bandits. Name kinda stuck even though we didn't actually kill anyone xD

Kinda sucked I flipped the van in a panic :S

I love how your initial reaction to a head-on crash is 'Oh shit, shoot him - shoot him.'

By love, I mean loathe.. and by initial, I mean d*ckhead.

I love how your initial reaction to a head-on crash is 'Oh shit' date=' shoot him - shoot him.'

By love, I mean loathe.. and by initial, I mean d*ckhead.

[/quote']

lol'd quality