Sign in to follow this  
TXRanger73

this server is running an incorrect version of the server side application

Hello, I've had this "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application" Error for quite awhile been about, 2 weeks now. I'm they're is no fix for this except a character reset for me. Day Z staff Please help me! I updated and downgraded to the most up to date versions and patches and downgraded to the farthest back ones, I uninstalled and reinstalled, I tried joining the different servers also, to no avail it will work. Please help me.

Name: Ranger

ID: 72194950

All this tells me is that your trying to join a server which is a different version to your client. Try updating to 1.7.2.6 and join a 1.7.2.6 server.

All this tells me is that your trying to join a server which is a different version to your client. Try updating to 1.7.2.6 and join a 1.7.2.6 server.

Like I have said, read what I typed I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I updated it to everything, I can join some servers I just cant join my Specific server.

trust i have reported 4 tickets and its been over 1 month still nothing i have made a separate post but still no admin response.

ID :15869510