Sign in to follow this  
ORiGiN Machinima

[Video] Co-ordinated 2 vs 4 Clan Ambush! (Close Quarters!)

Hey again everyone! ORiGiN is back with another DayZ video. Previously, we haven't uploaded much gameplay of us playing as pairs and as a clan, so we decided it was time to ammend this.

In this video, me and Gregg pair up to ambush a group of heavily armed survivors.

Unfortunately due to that fact it would take me days to upload, I have had to cut down the nerve wracking 1 and a half hour chase we had, tailing them all the way to their camp.

Gathering our thoughts and hastily planning an attack we ambush them just in the nick of time.

(I would like to add a personal thank you to everyone who has subscribed over the past month, and liked/commented. Your continued show of support makes it worthwhile for us to keep making these videos, and gives us a great feeling to know that others enjoy our work.)

More to come in the next week as we track, hunt, and scavenge our way through Chernarus as a Clan (and paired groups.)

Finally a note of gratification to the clan we hunted in this video, you had the balls not to quit in the face of our attack to which we salute you.

Without further adue:

Enjoy.

Edited by ORiGiN TiTAN
  • Like 4

Suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob!

Its strange seeing it from your view!

Seemed more nerve racking from mine.

Everything becomes less scary when you have a machine gun.

Edited by ORiGiN TiTAN