MC900FooTJesus

Been playing a Week, Need some friends

This is the best purchase I have made in along time. I really want to find some cool people to play with, every time I get some good gear (Not often, hah), I run into someone trying to be cool and maybe group up; and of course I get shot.

Hit me up, I play alot. I just had surgery so I really have not been doing anything besides playing games so, hit me the fuck up!

Steam: MC900FooTJesus

Looking forward to hearing from some cool people mane

www.dustgaming.enjin.com we are starting a group and use mumble to communicate. come join us we are looking for new guys to help or advanced guys to begin getting vehicles.

They I will play with you. I cant say I will play everyday but I can play for a while when I do. I am a some what experienced well kitted out hero that so far has only killed in self defense. I have experience with driving and fixing vehicles in this mod. I was in a group but we have recently disbanded due to age differences. We were using vent but I am sure I could use skype or steam or what ever you use to communicate. I am 21+

This is the best purchase I have made in along time. I really want to find some cool people to play with, every time I get some good gear (Not often, hah), I run into someone trying to be cool and maybe group up; and of course I get shot.

Hit me up, I play alot. I just had surgery so I really have not been doing anything besides playing games so, hit me the fuck up!

Steam: MC900FooTJesus

Looking forward to hearing from some cool people mane

Which one are you? Their're 3 other accounts with same name lol