Sign in to follow this  
devilsnight

Why don't we all work together? Why don't we share a database! It's doable what do you think?

My friend is able to host a database over the Internet for everyone. He can host it from his server company. This would allow for more ability to jump servers if need be. I am looking for groups that like the idea? It's doable. What do you guys think? Should we attempt to do that?

My friend is able to host a database over the Internet for everyone. He can host it from his server company. This would allow for more ability to jump servers if need be. I am looking for groups that like the idea? It's doable. What do you guys think? Should we attempt to do that?

Pretty sure this is why private hives exist. I like then ideaof no server hopping. no ghosting and way less combat logging.

No thanks

The whole point to have a private hive is to get rid of server hoppers, combat loggers, ghosters and such likewise sc*m