Sign in to follow this  
maverikgamer

looking for freinds to play dayz with

im looking for freinds to play dayz with and in the future record with *ill record* we can creat a home base when we all get good enuff loot but i realy want some one or a few people to play dayz with so im more protected insted of on my own if interested comment your skype name and ill add you. cheers! :thumbsup:

Hi. You posted this in the New Player Discussion which is a wrong area. I moved the thread to Clan / Group Recruitment area.

Please read the pinned/sticky threads before starting a new topic!

Are you looking for others to team up with? Want to announce clan? Read this!

Read this before starting a new topic!

Im Down. Ive only been playing for a couple of days but im a lone wolf so im gonna need some friends. My skype is dasivly

yo guys I'm doing the same thing. for kind of a base of operations we can use my clans 360 site we use mumble to communicate. lots of fun real team players. www.dustgaming.enjin.com mumble is free btw

Skype is cameronm97. Add me away lol. Let me know you are from dayz though. I am in california so -8:00. I normally get on friday-sunday, and on the weekdays when im not busy.

Skype is mattyteddy

Steam is Kaznpride¡

Hit me up. I will be glad to join your group.

Currently in US, but im always on everyday and shouldn't affect time zone difference much. Looking forward to it!

LoH is currently recruiting members for our DayZ legion. Add me to steam at mvp4kobe and I will give you the TS info