Sign in to follow this  
team_player

The Day my balls went wild (M Rated)

We had just ran back from the northwest airfield, heading towards the south eastern corner hiding in the forest as Erik had just shot heaps of sniper rounds into 2 enemy players (L85 Thermal so yes the range is BS so it took a few rounds) , we weren't sure of anything so we sprinted back to hide unaware of the impending doom. Turns out he had killed one of the players and we rejoiced as time passed we thought of our next move thinking what to do. We decided to go and shoot the shit out of the next guy so he can share his friends fate. We prone under a tree like a click away from the airfield, invisible to anyone anywhere. With my SFX up full volume and headphones in I heard 2 footsteps, DOOOV DOOOV, then I saw the flash (with night vision so shit got real) of an AS50 firing from the otherside of this massive bushy green tree. Hiding underneath the tree I'm screaming out to Erik. HE'S HERE HE'S HERE, Erik starts moving backwards away from the tree trying to lure the killer while I stay in the bushes looking at him waiting for the killer to come and get him. He sees the killer and shots unloads a full clip into him (can't see shit all like this night vision makes the world seem like a brighter place) and on the final bullet I hear flies start coming from the mangled body next to me. THAT BITCH IS DEAD. It was the most amazing moment ever, made more amazing by the fact that it's like 99% sure he was a hacker, not due to his gear but due to his finding of us. We were in the most invisible spot possible the reality of finding us while under the tree a click away from where we saw him is next to none. So I did what any man would do to a dead body, I stole all of his shit and then we logged out right away in case he decided to nuke the server. This is gold medal worthy. Ironic also the players name was team player. CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

Edited by team_player

did you not think of the possibility that he maybe saw you through the use of an L85 AWS??

• Like 1

Nah I took his gun he only had an AS50 oh and HELL YEAH I GOT MY FIRST AS50

Real men snipe with Leeroy Enfields.

Fact.

Edit: Regular AS50? there's a hacked version with Thermal Vision, he might have looted it or scripted it in.

Edited by Anemosology

Real men snipe with Leeroy Enfields.

Fact.

Edit: Regular AS50? there's a hacked version with Thermal Vision, he might have looted it or scripted it in.

Sniping with an Enfield is easy, i actually find it harder to shoot with a scoped weapon, mainly due to the reduced FOV when you zoom in

hahaha I sniped with an einfield for a while when I was in Electro, but no it's a legitimate AS50 no thermal. Shit all ammo though should probably go to a really really low pop server and check the NW airfield. This is actually the most like heart racing thing I've ever done it was crazy

hahaha I sniped with an einfield for a while when I was in Electro, but no it's a legitimate AS50 no thermal. Shit all ammo though should probably go to a really really low pop server and check the NW airfield. This is actually the most like heart racing thing I've ever done it was crazy

Don't loot low pop servers, everyone else is thinking "Oh nobody is on (or 1-3 people) they will never be at the NWAF!" when infact 2 of them are both server hoppers