Sign in to follow this  
UndeadPlushDollz

New player seeks mentor

Hello community,

I've purchased DayZ quite a while ago, but actually haven't sat down and played it for time's sake. Now that I do have the time I've played a couple hours but I feel so lost, so many inaccessible structures, I can't tell which I can enter and which ones I cannot. It'd be awesome to just have someone else to play with too (The silence paired with just the music and sounds kind of bores me).

I'm a big fan of survivor simulations though [having played the new I Am Alive game, and The Walking Dead].

So leave a message or PM me if you're interested in playing with a newbie. Trust me, I'll become an asset far faster than I will be a liability :P

Here's some advice: If you can see in by the windows, it is an enterable building. You will learn what is enterable what isn't by experience, most building repeat in other places.

EDIT: Where are you located?

Edited by Anemosology

Last time I was playing I slipped up and jumped off a flight of stairs a bit too high, so I broke my legs and unfortunately bled to death. Haven't played since.

Last time I was playing I slipped up and jumped off a flight of stairs a bit too high, so I broke my legs and unfortunately bled to death. Haven't played since.

I actually did that yesterday, I broke my legs in Devil's castle and died, not finding ghillie.

Respawned, went to Elektro, Found Ghillie.

So never give up, keep sharp wits about you, and you can survive.