cenobite (DayZ)

(HsH) Need members for RPserver bandit group (its a tuff challenge)

HsH - Hillside Hillbillies

Is looking to start up a bandit group on an established RP server:(server in peak times runs dual servers/ single hive 100-120 people. Avg on super slow times 15-20 ppl) I am looking for bandits who want an extremely tough challenge as the rules on the server make playing bandit very hard. We currently have 5 members, looking to add 5-10 more total. Please read! :)

What Im looking for:

Players can play at 9/930pm eastern zone +

Players that understand hit and run and guerrilla military style game play

Players that want a challenge

Players w. sense of humor/ aren't offended

Players that dont mind qq'ers (alot of those on RP servers :/ )

Players that can use vent

Most of all players that can follow rules

Why RP? Alot of players lol at RP, I did too, until I tried out this server. What makes the server different and a complete challenge for bandits? Simple, there is no KOS/ murders. That means we MUST approach others to rob them/ kill them/ steal their vehicles. Its a unique challenge and actually makes the game alil more intense to play. Currently I play solo, and have to avoid cities, and move from site to site w/ caution. More realistic in some ways, making the game a bit more fun. (of course IRL there would be ppl that just killed others on site, but that would not be the norm) Thats why I stayed on this server. In addition, they have done a excellent job at keeping hackers/scripters at a minimum which is always nice.

Playing on this server will challenge the simple idea of shoot 1st, or hide and shoot at a distance. That is easy, and any1 can do, but not any1 can actually step into a role of the game, where you actually have to THINK to play. Heres how it works.

People have to be warned, Ie drop your weapons, stop your car etc.(Im looking for "harsh style people, as I am not nice when playing bandit) If they comply you rob them of w.e and send them on their way. (sounds boring, until it happens to you, then you see a whole different feel for game) If they dont comply, the laws of open survival take place.

What i am looking for is like minded players that want to play in the hills. Set up road blocks, cut of pass-ways to cities like the nobors/ nwaf, track down vehicles, raid camps. Play a real style bandit. Not the players that stay in starter cities and kill ppl, that's a waste of time and really is for weak dick players. ideally i would like to find anywhere from 5-10 total members. If interested please pm here and I will give you more details, we can talk and see if we'd be a fit.

I know alot of ppl will most likely lol @ this post, fair enough, but for those who want to try a different and a bit of a challenge in the game, please contact me.

Thanks

Edited by cenobite