Sign in to follow this  
bfleet95@gmail.com

G36C SD

Sorry that I've created 2 threads in a short space of time

I've just gone from finding two of the crappiest guns in the game to probably one of the best in the game - G36C SD

I found it on MY characters dead body because i was lucky enough to spawn right next to Chernogorsk.

Why would my killer (I assume) drop me his G36? I just dont get this game sometimes.

EDIT: Looks like the G36 guy also took the Lee Enfield. (didn't know it was THAT good lol)

P.S. I've learnt to log out before posting on the forums ;)

Edited by SlugginForJesus
  • Like 1

Go find another gun, some servers kick/ban for possessing such weaponry and some may think you are a hacker with said weapon, same crap happens with the AS50 TWS all the time.

Why would my killer (I assume) drop me his G36? I just dont get this game sometimes.

Probably because the guy was looking to replace the hacked-in weapon with a legitimate DayZ weapon.

You cannot get globally banned for having a hacked in weapon (only for being the one to spawn it in), but many server admins run checks or will be more apt to ban you locally from their server if they find you're using a hacked in weapon. The guy was probably just doing his best to go legit and it was easiest to just hot-swap guns on your body than try and destroy the gun.

It's up to you on whether or not you use the G36 SD, just be aware admins will be suspicious of whether you're a hacker and you run the risk of being locally banned on some servers for using a hacked in weapon that cannot be legitimately obtained in DayZ.

I've heard talk of Admins using a script that auto-kills you if you join with hacked in weapons so I would be careful of using that weapon in any other server and get shut of it asap, also I've used the G36 SD and I think its utter crap apart from the fact it's silent.

Yeah the G36C SD is a scripted in weapon and in all honesty its the worst scripted in gun, it might look cool, but its not powerful. And some servers kick players that have hacked in weapons, found a AS50 TWS on a dead body a few days ago and I was kicked in the server I joined after and respawned with nothing.

Found an m40a3 on a server and got banned for it... But only got banned after I ran the admin over with a UAZ :D

• Like 1