SkaalBones

Bandit Hacker

So i had recently been killed twice in a row by hackers on two diffrent servers. So i decided to join a new German server with 20-30 people to start fresh, bad move. bad move indeed...

It all started when i spotted a dead ghille man at sniper hill outside elektro. ''yey free loot!'' was my first thought, so i got up to the hill, and went prone behind a tree. Before i could move on to get closer to the body i heard someone playing the twinkle twinkle song. Not the normal twinkle twinkle shit, but the horror version with this evil little exorcism girl voice. I got the chills and knew this was not good, not good at all. I turn and i see a zombie faced guy holding an hatchet. Now im really scared, so i tap the C button ultra fast and ultra many times to get up and run away from this mad man. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. While im running for my life to get to elektro there comes another guy with and hatchet. And he is playing this intense music from the movie scene when the shark is closing in. Now im really freaking out, its like the worst nightmare ever. They are both playing their damn music while chasing me around in elektro, and all i can see is dead people, dead people everywhere. I know im in really deep shit now, but after a while i grow some balls and try to shoot one of them. But no, they are immortal too. Bad move! after chasing me for a couple of minutes they script/hack so i faint. THE END.......

Edited by SkaalBones
  • Like 5

That is some scary shit , but are you definitely sure your bullet hit , or was it maybe a bit fo bad luck on your side , fainting sounds like scripts or running into a pole or something , anyway , unlucky , beans for the scares. :D

"Don't assume right away that he/she is a cheater (the proper term), he/she could have been waiting there for hours for his/her next victim.

About the zombie head, you can change to that head in the Edit Profile thing on the ArmA 2/DayZ main menu."

Is what I would have said if you didn't mention in the end about them having god mode (but that is arguable on how good your aim was when you were panic shooting).

Im not assuming anything. I just didn't make it clear enough that they were cheating. :) they used teleport, and judging by all the dead bodies in the town, it seemed like i wasn't the only one who met these guys. :) So dont come here and assume im assuming! It doesn't really matter if they were cheating or not, it would have been a funny experience anyways, but still there was no doubt they were cheating. In a way i appreciate cheaters like these guys, who at least gives you a chance to live. Yesterday i encountered a new cheater who teleported everyone to a hill and took control of our characters and made them dance while he was playing gangnam style.

Im not assuming anything. I just didn't make it clear enough that they were cheating. :) they used teleport, and judging by all the dead bodies in the town, it seemed like i wasn't the only one who met these guys. :) So dont come here and assume im assuming! It doesn't really matter if they were cheating or not, it would have been a funny experience anyways, but still there was no doubt they were cheating. In a way i appreciate cheaters like these guys, who at least gives you a chance to live. Yesterday i encountered a new cheater who teleported everyone to a hill and took control of our characters and made them dance while he was playing gangnam style.

You have to give hackers props, they don't regularly get banned. They get banned in style.

I am sure it was scary for you at the time, but it is one of the funnier hacker stories I have read.