Sign in to follow this  
Alexander (DayZ)

Who's got "A LIST"

You know what I'm talking about. Here's a sample of mine in simple Name; Act; Punishment format.

Dan, Andy, Menshevik;

Killing at spawn. Specifically me;

KoS

Lucifron, #1EuBandit, Andy (AGAIN);

Banditry, ambushing, trash-talking and braggery;

Finding your cache, satchel charging it, killing you in the head and then coming down to the south coast for a light tan and some killing you again whilst saying "lol, no one can stand the chernogork bandit111"

Legion clan members;

Trash talking;

firing buckshot at you from 300 meters and running away giggling.

I_Kill_You;

Mass murder, silent smugness;

Kneecapping, taunting, death, plucking of the triddlins, hollowing of the stomach cavity. Then back to the coast to do it again and again and again and again.

Anyone else keep detailed notes on who's crossed you?

Gotta fire off those pellets for some reason, why not for shits and giggles?

This reminds me of something...

Just like it has been noted before, you can just go here, write down the names and become Punisher by killing anyone who's got more than 3 murders in that list and escaping anyone who decides to shoot you just because you have a bandit skin.

thanks for the list, I'll add those guys to my 'shoot on site' list :)

There's a bunch of people who day-hop into the US server calling themselves "The number one bandit posse" or some such mangled garbage. I wouldn't mind the fact that they were bandits save for the fact that they seem to enjoy bragging e.g. "Lol - the vyoshne pass is closed we just pwnt an guy".

It really makes me want to stalk them to the extent that I find their cache and blow it up in their faces. I'm searching for it now.

I_Kill_you is just too damn dangerous not to be killed on sight.

Expendable' pid='10335' dateline='1336318648']

Mess with Legion and I'm sure your lost will get much' date=' much longer.

[/quote']

Lighten up Francis.

Pretty pointless.

There are only one or two ways to tell which avatar in the game is who on a properly set up veteran server. No technomagical spacebar scanning ocular implant in your character.

A) They say something right next to you in direct coms; their name appears in white and the directional sound comes from their character.

B) You shoot them; " was killed."

Any other suggestions?

As far as I'm aware, you don't even get to know who kills you on the Statistics screen either.

So how can you put the bandit who killed you on your list, with any reliablity?

Oh boy, this post reads really passive aggressively. Sorry.

I'm just curious as to how anyone would go about making a "List" and then enforcing it, while on Veteran+.

No no, I realize what you're saying. You can SEE peoples name provided you hover your cursor over them. That's how I know most of them - the other ones are just notorious :D

Expendable' pid='10335' dateline='1336318648']

Mess with Legion and I'm sure your lost will get much' date=' much longer.

[/quote']

He already listed Legion in it's entirety. D;

He already listed Legion in it's entirety. D;

Render unto the blood god, that which is the blood god's.

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*open top cover, insert new belt, close cover, rack charging handle and push safety to off position*

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR etc