CountVonJimmy

Barbed Wire Rage Thread

Barbed wire has no uses other than griefing beaners?

Wrong.

Wow - Spawn camping - So cool man - I wish I was part of your awesome group ;)

Edited by Wabid Wabit

My only beef with barbed wire is finding the info box to remove the blasted burden.

Hold up! You can actually remove Barbed wire that you didn't place!? I have a tool box and everything, but I didn't realize you could remove that crap! Where do you have to point to remove it!?

I actually had to suicide today because of some wankers barb wired the entire firehouse on a private hive server so that you could get in but not out. Good thing I didn't have anything.

Thought I'd start up a barbed wire rage thread where people can vent their collective frustration.

For me it's gotten to the point where 80% of buildings I go to explore have barbed wire in front of them. Here are two stories from this morning alone.

After crawling through all of Elektro I managed to find a cafe that wasn't barb wired and had some really good supplies, ammo, a Makarov annnnnd two Gillies! was feeling on top of the world as this was the first building I'd been able to explore due to the proliferation of tank traps and barbed wire. So. Make my way down the road to the church and see an AKM inside, tried to vault it, my survivor spazzed out threw himself forward on the barbed wire and probably died in agony, I don't know I was too busy dying on the inside myself.

Second story. I spawn Balota, and immediately head towards the army base, two zeds on very inside, crawl to the airfield to hopefully scout a weapon to take them out and get into that base! Long story short everything is barb wired, including the ladder... "Fuck" So. I head down to the beach again and come upon a warehouse, "GREAT ODIN'S BEARD!!!"...there is a toolbox in the warehouse...problem? It's barb wired of course..sigh... By this point I've been playing for just over half an hour and have not happened upon a single building I can enter due to barbed wire and tank traps. Abort mission. sign up to forums, make this thread.

Here's what I want to say. Your game is no longer a game, it (like my ex-girlfriend) is flashy looking and has plenty of potential but makes the major mistake of wasting my precious fucking time. It probably slept with my brother too. Fuck you guys laying the wire, fuck you developers for not catering to demand for more accessible toolboxes or better yet scrapping that shit altogether. Switch on and fix this problem now, otherwise your standalone can go fuck itself come purchasing time. Regards, every player, for ever and ever.

Awwwww man you would be sooooo pissed at the base we constructed over a 7 hour period in Moggy..... safe to say it's a damn fortress now!

• Like 1

Barbed wire has no uses other than griefing beaners?

Wrong.

20 ammo clips later... He's down ;)

Awwwww man you would be sooooo pissed at the base we constructed over a 7 hour period in Moggy..... safe to say it's a damn fortress now!

Lol 7 hours? Darn I would love to see that :D

Edited by SiiriXX

Aim at one of the posts near the center of the string.

Doesnt always work - Seems to me the ones you cant remove are at the Barracks all the F'ing time

Lol 7 hours? Darn I would love to see that :D

You still can, If you want PM me and i'll take you too it.... bit of a work of art to be honest, and i think we stripped our server plus like 3 others of resources....