Dagyr

Tents and Vehicles...

Hey guys, I took a bit of a break from DayZ now that college started again, but I was just wondering if anyone knew if the Tent/Vehicle not saving on server restart-bug has been patched yet? Do the tents still revert to their past-patches contents, and is the whole "spawn on coast whenever you log in to a different server" thing fixed?

Edited by Dagyr

Tents seem to be working good. I have a well stocked tent that isn't losing it's items or anything.

What was the food and consumable glitch?

A few days ago I spawned in on a private hive server, and my food indicator was black, instead of green fading to red, not sure what that meant

Still spawning at the coast when ever i get stuck on a loading screen, ctrl alt del end program Arma, then get back into a server.. well.. thats the cause of the coast spawn bug anyway.

Still spawning at the coast when ever i get stuck on a loading screen, ctrl alt del end program Arma, then get back into a server.. well.. thats the cause of the coast spawn bug anyway.

ALT-TAB out of that ARMA2 session (not ALT-F4), connect to another server (one you know you can always conenct to) while leaving the first ARMA2 session running...if you spawn in to the second ok then manually end the first ARMA2 session...problem of spawning on the coast solved!

What was the food and consumable glitch?

G for gear, Open Bag, right click on consumable in inventory to bring up action menu (eg 'eat food', 'drink soda'), DON'T click action...move item to bag first (action menu stays up), THEN click action item...you eat/drink the item but the game thinks you put it in your bag...so you can just move it back in to your inventory...unlimited food/drink!

Doesn't work anymore though, shame I found out about the glitch after they patched it too.