Sign in to follow this  
kyleeffect@yahoo.com

The Best Loot You Have Ever Found

Just state your best finds you ever, um, found.

Mine was a CZ550. I know they are not very rare but I still like it nonetheless. Along with a pair of camouflage suits.

I myself have just found a coyote backpack in a deer stand.

Very pleased. I've found a lot of "great" things but they differ from what I prefer.

2x NVG

M4 CCO SD with 7 SD mags

24 slot backpack

all on a pair of guys i did an ambush on! (came running over a field from a deer stand, to the barn i was laying in :D)

I found an AKM once by going to Balota at night, but I proced to die in a single shot about 3 minutes later. I'm still pretty new, so I'm staying away from military loot areas (except maybe deer stands) until I'm more comfortable with the game.

I've played alot sooo... alot. 250 hours has found me. (well 1/3 of that is on Taji life but anywho)

3x M24

3x M4 SD

10xish M4 CCO

MK48

2x Bizon SD

M249

3x DMR

FN FAL AN/PVS

FN FAL normal

30-40+ CZs

3x NVGs

Pretty much a Cyote Pack or Alice each life

hundreds and hundreds or AK's and M's of all types.

3x Mp5 SD

8 or 9 M14 aims i believe

Much of the good stuff is recent though as I am finding the servers with working vehicle and helo spawns.

the 3 DMR's have all been since the Monday I believe and so has the Mk48 249 and FN FAL's bizons ect all the helo spawns.

BTW if anyone has a 249 or 240, I am willing to trade my DMR or FN FAL PVS for it. I am normally a bandit, but for the sake of this trade I am completely trustworthy. I promise. We can be in same skype, you can bring friends ect ect. We will trade in a way I have devised that protects both you and I.

Hmm.

3 Things:

-Camo suits in Berezino (Server disconnected, didn't get to keep them).

-M4A1 from NW Airfield.

-ATV near NW Airfield (Couldn't fix it/Not on the right server)

Found a AK47 once.

Died to a sniper a few minutes later, didnt even see who shot me.

I'm not really lucky and i need to stop trusting people on this game.

24 Slot Coyote backpack

M4A1 CCO SD

4 SD Mags

M9 SD

6 SD Mags

Night Vision

Rangefinder

Toolbox

Watch

Compass

Map

GPS

M4A3 CCO

3 CCO Mags

All in one body, was well happy then my friends came in a truck and picked me up and we went back to base

One guy..

Working heli

M4a3 cco (15mags)

Coyote pack

M1911 (10mags)

Food

Water

Rocket launcher with 2 rockets (didnt take)

So i took loot took heli was happy :) then i crashe the heli.. What i get for bein a noob! Lol

The rarest loot I have found is probably the Camo suit, I have located almost all the equipment too except the NVG and range finder.

The best loot I have ever found, the Remmington 870, it's not exactly rare like automatic rifles are but the thing is damn useful because it can use both slugs and buckshot making it useful at almost any range range and against both Zeds and Bandits. Plus it comes with a Tac-Flashlight so I don't have to waste my pistol slot or 5 spaces in my backpack carrying a torch.

Also my .45 revolver is pretty high up on my best weapons list, it easily tops my favourite pistols because of its easy to find ammo and sheer power, it takes Zeds apart in one shot so conserving it's ammo is an easy feat.

In one place? Coyote Elite Backpack, MP5SD (+3 mags), M9SD (+2 mags), and Sandbags at Stary. A good Samaritan had actually left the MP5SD and M9SD out in the middle of the camp with piles of random loot. The other stuff had spawned in the tents.

And then there's the time I found a Heli Crash with an M107, M240, Bizon, and a box of literally a hundred Stanag and Stanag SD magazines.

In one of my first DayZ sessions, I found an M4A3 CCO at Balota, but I had no idea it was actually that rare and was promptly killed for it by a supposed friendly.