Sign in to follow this  
Slayten

Lingor DMR night vision not working.

So was in some barracks in Lingor and stubbled upon a DMR so I took and when night came along I put on my NVG's and pulled out my DMR because i thought it had night vision capabilities but everytime I zoom in the vision stays for a split second then goes pitch black. Is this in the new hotfix? Do i have to have NVG's in my second binoculars spot? Can anyone help?

Differences in Lingor Island

• Can place military flashlight on shoulder and use it while still wielding a weapon.(do not attempt, most servers will kick you for scripting)
  • Can refuel a car at a gas station simply by parking near the pumps.
  • DMR sniper rifle is zero-able.
  • DMR loses ability to work with Night Vision.
  • New skins. (i.e. Bandit skin back - You will lose your ghillie suit if you kill someone and log back in.)
  • Humanity system bug - If you're at 0 long enough, you lose your backpack completely.
  • Many more vehicles.

• Like 1

nvg dont work with the dmr in lingor....you should probably research the changes lingor has before playing it...

I don't conduct studies on games sorry you have me confused for someone without a life.

I don't conduct studies on games sorry you have me confused for someone without a life.

It's not conducting a study, it's looking up what's different. Quit being a prick.

• Like 2

good one retard..you have enough time in your "life" to post on the forums and wait for replies when it would take 2 seconds to look it up on google..nice life you got.

• Like 2

So you're lame to look up how a game works before playing it, but not lame for getting on the forums and making yourself look ignorant?