Sign in to follow this  
maddyn99 (DayZ)

Script.log Entries - Legit or Sketchy

20.09.2012 15:22:55: Jake IP & GUID HERE - #220 "rivate ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"players"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";"

20.09.2012 16:05:57: Qalm IP & GUID HERE - #128 "private ['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this,'onload'] call compile preprocessfile '\ca\ui\scripts\server_interface.sqf';"

20.09.2012 14:34:42: kb5ixd IP & GUID HERE - #128 "private ['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this,'onload'] call compile preprocessfile '\ca\ui\scripts\server_interface.sqf';"

20.09.2012 14:34:45: chxuan IP & GUID HERE - #128 "private ['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this,'onload'] call compile preprocessfile '\ca\ui\scripts\server_interface.sqf';"

20.09.2012 14:35:13: BeanMachine IP & GUID HERE - #128 "private ['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this,'onload'] call compile preprocessfile '\ca\ui\scripts\server_interface.sqf';"

20.09.2012 14:40:25: kb5ixdIP & GUID HERE - #128 "private ['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this,'onload'] call compile preprocessfile '\ca\ui\scripts\server_interface.sqf';"

20.09.2012 14:41:15: Zerobelow[F] IP & GUID HERE - #128 "private ['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this,'onload'] call compile preprocessfile '\ca\ui\scripts\server_interface.sqf';"

If they are legit, what is it that this script is doing?

It's legit. It's the server interface (Server Control button on the bottom). Just unpack ArmA's UI.pbo and you will find both files in there.

• Like 1

It's legit. It's the server interface (Server Control button on the bottom). Just unpack ArmA's UI.pbo and you will find both files in there.

Great thanks. Is there a way to filter this out ?

You shouldn't. In fact, I hope that you autokick for it.

The server control has been used in the past (and maybe still is) for some kind of injection. I don't know the details about the injection, I just know it exists (That's why we have it in the scripts.txt)

So, better safe than sorry.

Autokick for it and ignore the log entries.

Edited by BTK

Wait I am confused, I thought it was legit?

in and of itself, the script is fine, but it allows access to the server interface, and if someone has access to that, they can use it to inject scripts that are not so legit. If you put it in your scripts.txt, it'll autokick anyone who tries to use it.