filip_vdm@hotmail.com

DayZ private server for RPG with safezones !!

Hi all,

I'm going to use my Vilayer 40-slot Takistan Private mod, which is password protected, for RPG (Role Playing).

This basically means for now there are 2 'camps / safe-zones', basically places where you are NOT allowed to shoot other players. I might decide to create more safe-zones depending on the need.

The first camp is situated at the north airfield and the 2nd one is the south airfield.

Each camp has a small area between the hangars where some sandbags were placed so you can be somewhat safe from zombies, be aware though zombies sometimes run through the sandbags so be carefull at any times. These areas also have 6 tents for now with basic medical supplies (bandges, epinephrine, painkillers and morphine) also food and drinks and some jerrycans. There is not much so it's up to you guys to gather more supplies.

If you need anything like weapons, food, ammo or anything else you might consider trading with someone from the other camp, they might have what you need.

There are also some vehicles present at both camps for you to use, these include a bus, a humvee and helicopters. There are in total 80 vehicles on the whole map, the ones on the map are free for all (see rules below).

I will be at the south camp which is the smallest because it has only 2 military barracks.

The north camp will be for new people because it has 11 military barracks so easy to get geared up fast and gather supplies. The south camp has a few more vehicles for now to compensate for the fewer military barracks.

Once both camps are properly equipped and have some members we can start with some more RPG-elements like, capturing/defending cities, trading, establishing smaller camps to capture/defend and so on.

The server has a private hive so no server hopping and everyone starts fresh.

To obtain the password you must be registered at www.frak-clan.com and send

an e-mail to dayz@frak-clan.com (checked daily).

There are some rules you have to obey if you want to join this private server.

RULES:

- NO killing in the safe-zones and no stealing supplies / vehicles that are in the safe-zones.

No farming either if it isn't your safe-zone / camp.

- If someone is a "fresh spawn" meaning just new to the server or just died you are NOT allowed to

kill him. Unless he attacks you.

- When a vehicle is OUTSIDE the safe-zone it is considered free-for-all.

- The Ural-fuel is considered a NEUTRAL vehicle and can NOT be fired upon under ANY circumstance.

It will be kept by me in the south-camp and will be used for trading and refueling both camps.

I will come ONCE a day to the north camp to fuel up the bigger vehicles.

I or anybody else from my camp will NOT use it to raid to maintain it's neutrality.

- You will be assigned to a camp so that will be your safe-zone. This is to make sure that the

camps have equal people.

- DO NOT use vehicles (i.e. planes or helicopters) if you can not use them properly.

The private mod is not for testing out vehicles as this would ruin the purpose of RPG for others

who can use them. If you want to fly a helicopter then learn how to in the Armory from

Arma2: Combined Operations.

- This is an RPG-server so try to act like you would in real-life and do not go camp a city to kill

other players. There are regular servers where you can do that.

- No back-stabbing when trading is initiated. This will be announced in side-chat when a trade is

initiated.

- You are encouraged but not required to install TeamSpeak 3 on your computer. You can also use

side-chat in-game to communicate. There is a channel for each camp on TeamSpeak to ensure privacy

of the camps. There will also be a "neutral" channel to communicate between camps.

- Try to build a good team with the camp you are assigned to, don't just take supplies but

contribute aswell. Afterall that's what this RPG server was ment for.

- People assigned to the South-Camp will need to put [sC] before their name and people from North- Camp [NC]

- NO hacking or scripting allowed. This server is Battleye protected and has Vilayer anti-cheat.

- Minimum age requirement is 18 !!

- Make sure you read the server's messages of the day as we might add new rules and will post a

message there then.

That's it for now. I hope many people will join this server as I'm sure it's a fun concept.

greets,

Neomale

Edited by Neomale
  • Like 1

This is sad

What's sad is your 'reply'. Anyways many people think different. Within 10 minutes of posting this I already had 2 positive mails.

Remember it's 40-slot limit so first come first serve :)

Currently there are 4/40 slots taken.

Can you clarify:

Are the two camps at war with one another? Can you kill people from your own camp? How can you determine if someone is a non-killable fresh spawn vs someone who has just put away their weapon and pulled out their flashlight and is running around?

One more question which probably isnt so cut and dry: what is the incentive to go to any place other than the two airfields? Maybe to establish your own safe zone-less camp far away from everyone else?

Can you clarify:

Are the two camps at war with one another? Can you kill people from your own camp? How can you determine if someone is a non-killable fresh spawn vs someone who has just put away their weapon and pulled out their flashlight and is running around?

One more question which probably isnt so cut and dry: what is the incentive to go to any place other than the two airfields? Maybe to establish your own safe zone-less camp far away from everyone else?

- The two camps are neutral. As mentioned you can NOT attack the other camp, when you see someone from the other camp consider him neutral.

- Why would you kill people from your own camp??? They are your allies. It's a RPG server so act like you would in real-life, I wouldn't should other people but befriend them so I have help against zombies and protection.

- When someone has a flashlight equiped he can't shoot you in the first place, when he has a main gun you see it on his back even with a flashlight equiped. when he only has a handgun and equiped his flashlight he can't immediatly switch to his handgun either.

- The incentive to leave ur camp is to find one of the other 70 vehicles still on the map and reinforce your camp, getting fuel and other supplies.

When we have more people we will implement capture/defending of cities aswell.

im playing on this server and well i still am, totally worth it so far, it reminds me of the original dayz times were people actually helped each other and when needed only when there was no other option, attack other players, the two camps are perfectly balanced with the north having way more spawns and materials and the south having just a tad bit more vehicle spawns so far yes the camps are neutral and yes trading with the other camp aka airstrip is advised rather then starting a full scale war, if there is enough people hes gonna start adding territory control and yes if the reason arises, if it be just a sheer itch for war or a want for a city, or whatever then yes a full scale war will become necessary

• Like 2

Thanks for the positive feedbacks :)

The server is slowly filling up, currently we have 7/40 slots taken.

I also want to add we have a private TeamSpeak server for you to join.

Edited by Neomale

Just sent my email, hope to reserve a slot.

Yeah no problem I checked my e-mail and somehow you ended up in junk-folder. I'll send you the details.

We are currently at 12/40 so still looking for more active peeps. Read the rules and if you like it feel free to join us B)

i sent an email and if its alright ill be dragging a friend along to if he can get the game

Edited by darkknight2366

I applied also, I would like to play on more coop/friendly servers. I also don't mind if there are designated hotzones for fighting.

I've sent you an email.

I really hope people fight the other clan, that would be so awesome :)

BUT HOW do I know if that guy is from other clan or not ? Do we have custom skins ?

Edited by NobodieCro

I like some of your ideas. My server has been live the past couple weeks and we are getting ready to open it up to the public now that we have most of the graphic glitches fixed and BE working with Lingor Units. Ive been mulling over a few ideas on how to add interesting ideas. Not a fan of "safe" zones per-say, but I did think about getting two teams together to create a constant conflict of north and south.

• Like 1

If you do. Count me in... But still , safe zones mean a base for east and west..For me its a must to give a game more "life" ..

Yeah no problem I checked my e-mail and somehow you ended up in junk-folder. I'll send you the details.

We are currently at 12/40 so still looking for more active peeps. Read the rules and if you like it feel free to join us B)

I didn't recieve the invation, may you please send it again? Edited by Piemaster0295