Sign in to follow this  
Inshav3r

Dayz - squad gets a Helicopter

I used the names in the chat & DayZ commander to find your server, and you were foolish enough to include the location of your base. I recognize the area, expect satchels to be coming your way..

• Like 2

I used the names in the chat & DayZ commander to find your server, and you were foolish enough to include the location of your base. I recognize the area, expect satchels to be coming your way..

Please punish them severely for using such a emo ass song, I made it 40 seconds into the vid and had to turn that shit off...

Nice i love you to fool, i wait for you in me server retard.

pfff.. Total kid only like destroid.

You know, I see that you like to destroy, he probably nothing you can not create and do not allow others to pursue that which you are not able, so the boy to the report of the psychologist, I'm sure you will, well so I'm asking you to come to our server to we will know about it, but okay I like to hunt these, know I'm waiting.

Internet tough guy over here, woah oh oh watch out guys.