Sign in to follow this  
Kolnan

Looking for a squad!

Hey everyone I'm a pretty experienced player and I'm looking for friends to play with... I'm tired of running around by myself and its more fun with people! Only requirements is a mic and of course the ability to play dayz. Im in MST (denver, Colorado) so anyone around my time zone would be perfect... I'm mainly looking for a group to play with or friends to join me in some survival. My skype is Kolnan (the one that says is from japan) and I do have just about all the voice chatting software available(ts,vent,mumble) and I can get any others required...anyway thanks for reading and i look forward to playing with you guys! (BTW im in cherno and on lingor im in calamar with a badass DMR =P)

Check us out at www.pc-gamers.net to see if we have what you are looking for. We have lots to offer to legit players, and have a private Chernarus and a private Lingor server up now. We are sick of hackers!

Check us out at www.pc-gamers.net to see if we have what you are looking for. We have lots to offer to legit players, and have a private Chernarus and a private Lingor server up now. We are sick of hackers!

Sounds super interesting! like a gaming community! I'll check you guys out!