Sign in to follow this  
rsthoth

Looking for a survival buddy with a mic.

I'm 23, looking for a sociable, mature and fun buddy to play with, I'm east coast USA. I don't want to run with a group, just one other person. I'm REALLY rusty, but I used to be really good probably have over 200 hours in this game. All I ask is that you know the geography, loot spawns, and guns. Also looking for someone who makes decisions together instead of trying to give orders, that shit is really annoying. I also prefer to stick around the coast (not necessarily on it) but don't mind sometimes running up to the airfield. Also, you can't take this game seriously. I hate dying as much as everyone else but bitching and moaning or trying to blame me because YOU died is stupid, just re spawn and move on, I can't stress enough how much I don't want to play with you if you take this game to serious, i'm here to laugh joke have fun and enjoy the game. I don't have a particular server, I like to hop onto different high population ones (not 60+ hacker bait ones). Also I have fraps and might record some videos for youtube.

If you're skype avatar is you shirtless don't message me.

if you sound/act/talk like a wigger, don't message me.

If you use the word "yo", don't message me.

If you don't have a sarcastic sense of humor, don't message me.

PM me your real name, age, and prefered mic program (think I have them all).

I'd add you if you weren't an obvious racist.

Are you implying all people of color say "yo" and take shirtless pictures? I find that racist and I'm very offended by that notion.