pcgnBobo

PCGN PC-Gamers Network - Inviting Legit Players ONLY

We are averaging over 20 players per night, have added a merchant trading post, placed a few extra buildings across Chernarus, and have had some of the most epic firefighting moments between occupying groups during November!

With over 120 whitelisted players on our server, the action remains to be fierce and constant.

Get over to www.pc-gamers.net and signup for whitelisting and join the action! Then submit your youtube and streaming (twitch) channels to be implemented on PCGN.tv

Can you survive the test?

PCGN offers a hack-free environment when it is whitelisted. When the whitelisted curtain is dropped, the administrators do a great job of combating the hackers.

If you are tired of the hackers and what good clean fun, go to the PCGN server.

Hey guys been playing on the server for a while now, just looking for a squad to join, established a house solo, but I keep getting merked while trying to build my garage.

In game name is The Gravy Monster

I'm 23 and online just about everyday

Just looking for some people to roll with and decrease my chances of getting ganked by 10 dudes.

I know this thred is kind of old. But I cannot seem to find any server specific clan threads out there.

Cheers

The Gravy Monster