Sign in to follow this  
Rareform

Let's go. [East Coast Player]

Yo!

My name is Kyle 'Rareform' Anderson. I have been surviving in Chernarus for two months now. I am interested in eliminating threats and searching for gear/vehicles. I enjoy working with a pack in order to complete a goal.

Let's go!

I am located in Toronto, ON, Canada. Available to play daily and on weekends.

STEAM: http://steamcommunit...kyleanderson777

intrested in teaming up if non of these other groups pan out...... in game name is Dzembo can e-mail me directly as I don't have the steam version at Dzemboc@yahoo.com

Check out our server, we're gear towards helping and killing bandits, we also manage our server pretty good for hackers with admins being on for the most part of the day. Side Chat is enabled so when you join just say your friendly and you need a ride and one of us will come and pick you up.

We also have a ts3 server but please if you join our server no spamming the mic and also please keep it mature, we created the server to manage the immaturity that most servers have these days.... We all work as a Team, atm our Mission is to find & repair vehicles.

US East Coast NY [Mature Gamers Please NO BS] **Side Chat** - [Admins Online] - TS53.gameservers.com:9270

Server: 208.167.251.216:2302

TS3 Server: TS53.gameservers.com:9270

I would like to join u. I;m 14, i know where a car is we can get. pretty good geared. my skype is cole_carver. Thx

id be happy to play with you. I have lots of experience in dayz i am currently VERY well equipped in chernarus and i also live in toronto. I also play with a buddy of mine if you dont mind 2 people tagging along. PM on skype at blabblab555 or at blabblab555@me.com

Im 16 btw