Sign in to follow this  
Skydiver (DayZ)

Train

There is a diesel loco on the water front in Cherno, but its just a prop... And I shudder to think how many jarry cans you'd have to carry to fill one... lol

There is a diesel loco on the water front in Cherno, but its just a prop... And I shudder to think how many jarry cans you'd have to carry to fill one... lol

I thought trains ran on coal?

Also I've had this idea before and thought about how it'd work. Just never got around to posting it.

Now I've never been to the end of the tracks so I don't know how it'd turn around, but you should be able to drive a train by fixing it up. You could have other people on it like 20 or so at most. Now the train will travel very quickly and people would assume OP but the train has to ride on the track so that's a major con and they sort of balance out.

Edited by #Sleepy

I just don't see a way of keeping it more than 1 hour as it would be ridiculously easy to spot, maybe it could be more of a temporary ride than a vehicle?

Easy to spot, but it could be anywhere on the track. And if it does get spotted you can drive it to the other side of the map a lot quicker then a player running.

(Also in Chernarus+ "Stand alone" maybe Rocket will add more railroad tracks throughout Chernarus.)

I think they have much bigger fish to fry at the moment than messing around with trains...

A lot of the bigger fish can't be fixed until Standalone such as hackers, we're just spit balling ideas for Standalone nothing we want tomorrow.

How about trying out the search function before posting?

Why do people feel the need to keep telling everyone there are posts about a subject already! EVERYTHING has already been posted 10x over, fuck the search tool!! Enjoy the read and go on with your miserable life.

Keep the repeat posts coming I never use the search tool :)

• Like 1