drakken

Private Hive [100 Vehicles] Active Admins

Just gotta say, someone (whoever) needs to understand that the NATO rounds for the AS50 aren't hacked....found some at a crash site yesterday, got banned for a few minutes until it got cleared up.

Hence the new anti-cheat. We will let it do its job and lay off the weapon/ammo restrictions.

drakken, u rock, tnx for the anticheat, it will greatly increase the gameplay on the server. Now I feel sorry to have stolen your white pickup at the garage :P

lol, i need to talk to cfix about relocating the garage. You guys are cracking down hard on us!

Update: the new cheat system is working out pretty well. When someone tries to teleport and kill everyone, he just reappears back in the same place. FU hackers :)

lol, i need to talk to cfix about relocating the garage. You guys are cracking down hard on us!

It's probably gonna do nothing)))

Not sure what this guy was trying to spawn in but if i break my leg on a cock someone better have some morphine real quick!

28.09.2012 12:54:56: Admiral 0dffdbede6963dcf987eee7cd7dadda6 - #0 "UAZ_CDF" 67:11 [3970,2484,7]
28.09.2012 12:54:56: Admiral 0dffdbede6963dcf987eee7cd7dadda6 - #0 "Cock" 67:14 [5900,813,0]

Edited by Drakken

why im having like 16fps on your server? Is the server too slow for the player count? Cause it's the only server I have this problem.

In my experience that usually means there are hackers on the server spawning shit in. After he restarts the server it runs smooth like butter.

Hello I was just banned from your server for teliporting, I was by the lighthouse in Kaminka ran across the road and then Banned. My in game name is Alex, I think there was another Alex on at the same time as me just the wrong one was banned. Please lift the ban.

Thank you

***AUTOMATED DATABASE MAINTENANCE***

Another step to combat hackers/scripters, we are running automated database maintenance. Meaning every 30 minutes before a backup is performed, any survivor or vehicle/tent carrying illegal gear will be removed from the database. The survivor will have to respawn on the beach with default gear and the vehicles will respawn at their default locations. If you find gear you think may be illegal, please don't pick it up. Contact an admin for confirmation.

Thanks.

Edited by Drakken

Hi, I'm just another player that get sick of getting killed by hackers in dayz. So I decided to come here and search for some notable private hive servers to have fun. However, it seems like I am unable to find your server from the ingame filter and in dayz commander as well.

So just to double check again, the server name is Private Hive [60+ Vehicles] Active Admins right?

Private Hive [100 Vehicles] Active Admins

For some reason it will not let me edit the title of this post.

Just figured it out, duh!

Edited by Drakken

Today is the day of the G.I. Joe! Any player who already has a character in the server will spawn in wearing soldier clothing until they die. GO JOE!

Myself and Zorkmid just had a 30+ minute long running battle with the core crew. Spanned 3 lives, of myself, and several of everyone else! End score: Zorkamed - 11 Core - 5

AS50's need to be removed from the game tbh, it would have been TONS more fun if those as50's were DMR's instead.Something like 7-8 AS50's between both sides.

We will be performing a major upgrade to our server today. You may seem intermittent problems throughout the day while we prepare. Thanks for your patience.

We are working hard to the server back up, just waiting on the developers to release an updated package. They are working hard, i will keep everyone updated.

Server is up but locked down until we finish setting the vehicle spawns.

Edited by Drakken

Server is now open the the public: 216.155.140.69:2302

Port is still 2303!

Edited by Drakken