drakken

Private Hive [100 Vehicles] Active Admins

Beware, these admins basically run this server like a bunch of nazi's. No control, do something they don't like? BANT, Type something they don't like BANT. Mind you played this server for a day or so 100% legit, with 2 other people. We have chosen to leave because these guys will have shit tons of hackers on the server, but if you cross them no matter how legit you are, THEY ARE GOD on a 1 week old server LMFAO.Bunch of kids who will be more concerned with the words you type then mute you. Mind you, we weren't being raciest or rude. Basically we questioned there bullshit and they go so butt hurt they banned us.

Sorry wasen't aware they "pay for this server" oh no shit? Really good reason to act like retards "Admin ban "FUCK OFF"

Want to judge this? Here's my last log of me streaming me playing on the server.

http://www.twitch.tv...ntc/b/333095759

Out of the subject with the serv but i quickly have a look on your video...

IS driving a boat for 7 hours with only an axe and stoping every 2hours to make a fire your usual way to play dayz ? or sometimes you re looking for weapon , stuff , ...

I played with you guys last night, I was ZombieNickDiaz. I think I watched Pastry and his friend kill like 4 of them at once and then he yelled "THATS MY DAWG!!" over the mic like 5 times. It was pretty funny though.

Have none of you noticed lowered weapon drop rates though? Especially in the barracks / hangars area? Like maybe once there's 10 M14 AIMs spawned the just dont let anymore spawn?

I'm waiting to rejoin after the third rollback today. Yesterday, you did one rollback that went to eight hours previously.

Consider a whitelist.

i agree 100% with the whitelist. You guys have agreat community with a lot of players. I think you could maintain a full player base at this point even with a whitelist. It would def cutback on the rollbacks that screw over a lot of players.

We are taking this into consideration. Dealing with the hackers and people calling us "nazis" is becoming a full time job. We have 6 active admins, may be recruiting more. We'll see how things pan out.

The long rollback will not happen again. Our backups stopped happening on our main server because we changed the time. Backups are now being made every 30 minutes on 3 separate standalone servers.

Listen man I know you think these constant rollbacks are helping the community but they really arent. I see where you are coming from, you see a hacker ruin your base or kill 5 people at the same time and you think "well I will just rollback the server 30 minutes and it will negate the actions of the hacker." This is not the case. All you are doing is transferring the loss from you and your five friends who were affected to the other 45 players on the server who werent affected.

Yes you got your base back. But now 45 other people who had nothing to do with this lost all their progress from the last 30 minutes. You tell people that the items they have recently found will still be there waiting for them. That isnt true in the case of Heli Crash Sites that get randomized every restart and rollback. It isnt true for the bandit I just had a shootout with who will now know where I am and certainly want to preemptively murder me.

Ive already lost the items and I wont be getting them back anytime soon Im sure but Im making this post to let others know what you are doing and hopefully cause you to think of the majority of your server and not just the vocal minority.

We are going to whitelist the server tomorrow. To join the server, fill out the form on coreclan.net. It won't be ready until tomorrow.

We as a group have decided not to whitelist this server. Sorry for the inconvience but we have a strong server. It's just not worth the trouble at this point. We will continue to admin what we have. Rome wasn't built in a day :)

Hey drakken

today (10-15 minutes ago) I got banned from your server without a reason. I just had found a military offroad when suddenly I was kicked (banned). It said I was " Admin banned because of hacking". I dont know what to do now . . . it was a lot of fun playing on this server ... the admins were friendly too ... my ingame name is "noobz0r" by the way.

sounds like a fun server. I will check it out.

ADD: Wow, great server!

Edited by Matthew123

Filled up a party bus with people off the coast from komoravo to otmel then drove it to the cFix garage to take it over. It didnt go so well but next time we will be better prepared!!

Props to Drizzt for that nasty headshot he got on me though.

Filled up a party bus with people off the coast from komoravo to otmel then drove it to the cFix garage to take it over. It didnt go so well but next time we will be better prepared!!

Props to Drizzt for that nasty headshot he got on me though.

It's harder then you think, you need Hightly organized group and weapon's. I'm actually after you now))

I almost picked off one of their snipers earlier, hit him in teh body with an AKM. Only thing that saved him was that he passed out and fell behind sandbags, otherwise the follow up shots would have killed him. They finally got me tho...took a while, and I'm sure I hit a few of them, but when blood loss gets too extreme it's hard to see who's shooting at you anymore.

I was banned for possessing a can of Mt. Dew, which I looted from two dead bandits that I skillfully took down with a Lee Enfield while they were getting into a chopper on a roof in Cherno. which then nose dived into the field. If the server hasn't yet been rebooted, the evidence should still be there.

I explained in more detail on your forums. Please unban me, I am a legit player. Thank you.

Cash, i have lifted your ban although a different admin banned you so i cannot confirm why you were banned right now. We've noticed a lot of players spawning in gear such as as50's radios, etc. I'm not saying you did any of this but please be careful.

• Like 1

Cash, i have lifted your ban although a different admin banned you so i cannot confirm why you were banned right now. We've noticed a lot of players spawning in gear such as as50's radios, etc. I'm not saying you did any of this but please be careful.

Roger that Drakken. Thank you much. Those two I killed had an AS50 (not thermal) and a SAW, both of which can spawn legit... but they also had all kinds of other rare things like Coyote packs, radios, NVG's, etc. After I killed them, I left Cherno and later someone else accused them both of hacking and they got banned, so I think they were spawning stuff in.

Drrriz (I think that is his name) and Wynter were both in at the time, and can verify.

Here is a good example from our database.

[["ItemFlashlight","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemWatch","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemKnife","NVGoggles","ItemHatchet","ItemMatchbox","ItemEtool","ItemCompass","ItemGPS","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemRadio"],["ItemPainkiller",["10Rnd_127x99_m107",9],"10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]]

I'm not sure why people do this on a private hive. We will catch you. And why a radio? Pretty funny actually.

Edited by Drakken