drakken

Private Hive [100 Vehicles] Active Admins

Today i will be updating the server to the latest ARMA patch and configuring auto reboots with 15, 5 and 1 minute warnings.

*** Saturday Morning Maintenance ***

We will be doing maintenance on the server Saturday morning. The server will be locked out until the maintenance is complete. Thanks for your patience.

Sounds like a fun server I may try it with a couple of friends but were old farts in our 40s hope thats ok. I normaly use play with 6 tyo find servers is there a name for your server to type in like us 2365. I just died last night to hackers so have no gear to talk off, I know my mate has some NV goggles and a gillie suit he took off a dead player not sure if there legit or not what happens if he trys to join your server with them. I know he would lose them if needed but did not want to see him accused of hacking/get banned etc.

Anyway were a friendly bunch and as were old no good at PVP what so ever but can buy you bear in the supermarket:)

Two Updates:

#1 - Today we have implemented a new Anti-hacking system to our server. It connects to the DayZ community verified hacker banlist and imports the GUIDs into our banlist. If you see a message saying someone was banned by DayZ Anti-Hax, it doesn't necessarily mean they were hacking on our server. It means they were hacking at some point, maybe on a different server, got caught, verified and was added to the global ban list. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but it is what it is.

At this time we have full confidence the system is running the way is should be. You hack, you will get caught eventually.

Before anyone says, "I swear i wasn't hacking!" Yes we could unban you, but because you have been placed in the community hackers database, the system will simply ban you again. If you would like to plead your case you will need to take it up with the DayZ Community Banlist folks.

https://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/

#2 - Scheduled auto-reboots have been set to every 3 hours. You do not need to disconnect during these reboots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdve1ciBXHo&feature=youtube_gdata

have only done minor testing. Will be testing in detail Thursday and Friday with the roll out of the map mod on sat.

Changes to take effect on the map:

1) Northeast airfield.

- 3 more hanger will be addedDONE

- Fire station to be addedDONE

- Construction siteDONE

- various wrecksDONE

2) Kamenka

- 3 industrial buildings to be addedDONE

- A military compound to be addedDONE

3) New Town to be added

- 2 Fire stations

- 1 church

- multiple residential buildings

- few industrial buildings

- the biggest military complex on the map.

4) Prison

- Fences and walls

- multiple complexes/barracks

-Guard towers

Also we will be concentrating on a Store option integrated into the forums. A weekly ranking contest and much much more.

Edited by CoRe*RedFisher