drakken

Private Hive [100 Vehicles] Active Admins

Hey man, please unban Drizzt. He may have been mouthing off at you but he was only sticking up for me when I was getting shit on. He's a good player and defended the hell out of your garage when I tried to attack it with a bus load of people.

edit: he's an asset to the server and you need more people like him imo, please lift the ban.

Edited by goodfellarocco
  • Like 1

Hey man, please unban Drizzt. He may have been mouthing off at you but he was only sticking up for me when I was getting shit on. He's a good player and defended the hell out of your garage when I tried to attack it with a bus load of people.

edit: he's an asset to the server and you need more people like him imo, please lift the ban.

I appreciate the support. :) Going to play on a lingor server for a bit.

Zombie, you're lucky you're still in the server as well. You called me a sociopath and just blew up. At first i thought you were joking. When our server gets hacked, a rollback will occur. I announce the rollback, shut the server down, rollback and bring the server back up so everyone who got hacked and died will have their gear again. Our backups are done every 30 minutes. At the time of this incident the last backup was 10 minutes prior. Now explain to me why i need to give you a 5-10 minute countdown before rolling back the server? It doesn't matter if you land and save your chopper or whatever it is you feel is so important. The server is being ROLLED BACK to 10 minutes before the hack occurred, meaning that chopper will be wherever it was 10 minutes ago. I like and enjoyed playing with Drizzt, however because our your pointless outburst, Drizzt felt the need to hop in and attack me as well. Because he has applied to join our clan, we hold him at a higher standard than the normal pubber running their mouth about something that doesn't even matter. I spend most of my time admining this server to make it a place you guys can play and enjoy. I have sat at the cFix garage for over a week now because i like the cFix guys and i don't have the time to bounce around and actually play the game like you guys do. Most of my time is spent alt-tabbed researching everyone's hacusations. I do not appreciate people telling me to do my job better when i guarantee you have no idea what it's like to run a successful private hive.

I didnt know a server rollback would negate the saving of any vehicles. Between this incident and the previous one involving the heli crash site I thought you had it out for me and was singling me out for no reason. Yes I called you a sociopath but I dont feel like I blew up at you and instead told you why I felt I had been slighted.

I think Drizzt saw your admins turning against me when it certainly appeared (whether true or not) that I was being ganged up on and tried to stick up for me, when no on else would. Drizzt and I spend a lot of time on the server and thats why it is upsetting to see what on the surface looks like a server owner abusing his power to get back at a regular who is only using in-game tactics to battle you and your well defended base.

This has all clearly been an embarrasing misunderstanding caused by some of us not fully understanding the server rollback vs restart mechanics and I think it would be a sign of goodwill and maturity to let Drizzt back in the server especially considering he was only trying to do what he thought was the right thing to do given the information he had at hand.

Started playing on this server this evening, been OK so far, bar the one guy who shot me up in the cowshed for no reason.

Having difficulty finding any proper vehicles, I think there may be some hoarders playing on this server lol, but I'm determined to sniff out your wilderness camps!

Hahaha! I remember you ninja. Announce yourself before you get near the chenerafix garage ;)

I stuck at the wall i can't die ore something. there is like room in another demension!!

I stuck at the wall i can't die ore something. there is like room in another demension!!

actually i got out Thx to audemed

So... what is the deal with these (1 in particular I should say) cFix guys being allowed to hack in the name of "protecting the garage"?

Scripting/duping in countless sandbags, barbed wire, and LMG's to "protect" with? Teleporting around to kill someone if they attack someone near the "garage"? Seriously, wtf?

I got banned for a Mt. Dew while these guys get to do whatever they please, legitimately or not, in the name of controlling who is allowed to get a vehicle on the server?

They just duped some sandbag's it's not gamebreaking. (dunno about you dew story)

The cFix are not scripting or spawning in anything. They are definitely not teleporting to recover stolen vehicles either. We got the SUV stolen last night and fly around in a chopper for 20 minutes looking for it before we gave up. The sandbags were dupped to create a parking lot to store the vehicles they find to trade them to other players for medical supplies, car parts, food, etc. They offer players pickups and rides for trading items. I don't see anything wrong with that. Cash, you, along with other players were kicked for having questionable gear. All bans were lifted because we realize now that some hackers came in and spawned a bunch of stuff, then put them in the back of a few vehicles. Because of this, we cannot determine whether or not the gear people have was found or spawned in. Therefore we only ban people for either being asshats, teleporting or mass killing the server. We suggest that all players report illegal items when they are found. The top 3 are AS50 TWS, Radio and Satchel charges.

i'm relly hating the thing what i'm at another time limit then cfix man's (fuck my english)

It was my understanding that satchel charges were legitimate items. Are their spawns disabled for the server? In massive amounts, yes, I would call them duped or hacked in, and thus needed to be dumped in a pond. But by themselves they would be a normally legit item.

They are not in the spawn table on this server. We have taken these items off to keep from people duplicating this item in particular. Nobody likes when cherno or elctro is blown up because someone planted a bunch of satchel charges.

Good. I like to actually be able to loot things.

I'll be dumping sats in lakes when I find em then.

I've played quite a bit on this server, and although I praise the admins work, which is for the best and helps a lot with hackers, I'd like to leave my feedback along with the reasons I'm leaving the server:

- Side channel chat: I know you can turn off VON, but that'll turn off the direct chat as well and that is crucial to gameplay. The chats going on are completely disruptive to the gameplay. Guys screaming, cursing, asking for directions and help in game, I've been more than once in tense situations looking for a player, hearing for footsteps and other audio cues, and there's some guy screaming on side channel. This absolutely sucks and ruins it. The admins do stand up and tell them to shut up (and eventually ban if they ignore the advice), but it's still disruptive nonetheless.

- Nameplates: well this one I knew when coming in, but after playing for a week I can't cope with. Pointing my crosshair at a bunch of bushes and getting a "??? (Survivor) - x meters" takes all the stealth out of the game, and the point in having a rangefinder or sizing up the distance using the milidot scopes.

- The loot tables must be changed, I've found 5 heli crash sites during the week and ... they all had FN FALs. Only FN FALs. 3 per crash site. I might be extremely unlucky, but I've never had this happen in 3 months of playing in public hives.

- Admins awarding AS50 TWS for the events. IMHO, the L85AWS is the most unbalanced/game changing legit weapon, and you throw the thermal as50 into gameplay?

I'm not even grieving, I only died a couple of times and had my share of kills and looting around and having fun with the vehicles (which are awesome) and a couple of friends playing with me.

I wish the admins and the rest of players the best,

Greets,

G

I've played quite a bit on this server, and although I praise the admins work, which is for the best and helps a lot with hackers, I'd like to leave my feedback along with the reasons I'm leaving the server:

- Side channel chat: I know you can turn off VON, but that'll turn off the direct chat as well and that is crucial to gameplay. The chats going on are completely disruptive to the gameplay. Guys screaming, cursing, asking for directions and help in game, I've been more than once in tense situations looking for a player, hearing for footsteps and other audio cues, and there's some guy screaming on side channel. This absolutely sucks and ruins it. The admins do stand up and tell them to shut up (and eventually ban if they ignore the advice), but it's still disruptive nonetheless.

- Nameplates: well this one I knew when coming in, but after playing for a week I can't cope with. Pointing my crosshair at a bunch of bushes and getting a "??? (Survivor) - x meters" takes all the stealth out of the game, and the point in having a rangefinder or sizing up the distance using the milidot scopes.

- The loot tables must be changed, I've found 5 heli crash sites during the week and ... they all had FN FALs. Only FN FALs. 3 per crash site. I might be extremely unlucky, but I've never had this happen in 3 months of playing in public hives.

- Admins awarding AS50 TWS for the events. IMHO, the L85AWS is the most unbalanced/game changing legit weapon, and you throw the thermal as50 into gameplay?

I'm not even grieving, I only died a couple of times and had my share of kills and looting around and having fun with the vehicles (which are awesome) and a couple of friends playing with me.

I wish the admins and the rest of players the best,

Greets,

G

good point's but only thing witch i relly agree is nameplates seriously fuck them. Edited by nivereno

+1 for the dumb nameplates.Point somewhere and you see something even through a hill.easy for spotting vehicles and players.

On the other hand,loving the server.alive for about 5 days.found bunch of vehicles,helies,crashed choppers,met bunch of friendlies and met up.

Edited by Bigfatcookie
  • Like 1

Server's back up. We implemented a new anti-cheat system. Keep your fingers crossed!

PS - updated to the latest arma patch.

• Like 1