Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

EFS clan recruiting new infanteers, medics and snipers

The EFS clan is looking for new Riflemen and Medics to join our ranks...

Training will be given and constant PvP is almost guaranteed.

Only two Marksmen will be needed so apply fast...

We run military tactics and have a strict ranking policy.

18+ UK/US residents need only apply

PM me if you think you're up for the task!

We are entering Team v Team tournaments very soon so get your applications in ASAP as you will have only a couple weeks to learn the training regimes, all the tactics and to get to know the team!!

Note: We are actually a mostly Non Brony clan so everyone is very much welcome.

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

Hi guys, sorry im not looking to be recruited but wondered if you guys would be interested in our event, BSB Bounty HunterZ; basically a team vs team vs target weekly event whereby teams are in direct competition with each other to get the bounty points on designated targets and by eliminating each other in the process.

Targets are selected fresh each week with a time limit of 7 days to get the designated targets. We have 5-6 of our own teams already playing this week with another couple of clans interested in getting their own teams registered for the event. Team sizes are maximum of 10 players though.

Details here;-

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/89741-event-bsb-bounty-hunterz/

AND

http://www.bsbnetwork.com/bountyhunterz

good luck with recruitment though!

• Like 1

I am a friendly and would like to join perhaps for a few days trial.

31 UK. Experience with OFP/CTI and warfare etc.

a month or so in dayz, on and off.

Edited by disorder

Hi guys, sorry im not looking to be recruited but wondered if you guys would be interested in our event, BSB Bounty HunterZ; basically a team vs team vs target weekly event whereby teams are in direct competition with each other to get the bounty points on designated targets and by eliminating each other in the process.

Targets are selected fresh each week with a time limit of 7 days to get the designated targets. We have 5-6 of our own teams already playing this week with another couple of clans interested in getting their own teams registered for the event. Team sizes are maximum of 10 players though.

Details here;-

http://dayzmod.com/f...bounty-hunterz/

AND

http://www.bsbnetwor...m/bountyhunterz

good luck with recruitment though!

Hmmm thanks for this, i shall pass it on to the generals and we shall discuss our involvment :)

Welcome Alixtheone to the clan, passed training, and joined us on a successful raid on the NW airfield...

However we are still searching for 2 more Infanteers and 3 more Medics.... Keep the applications coming :)

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 1

Blast my living in Canada! >.<

Bump for derpy cause he's a good guy though!

Blast my living in Canada! >.<

Bump for derpy cause he's a good guy though!

You should be able to join us, we have a couple of Yanks and a Canadian as it was, but thanks for the bump dude! Most Appreciated!

Count me in

Thanks much! i look forward to recieving your application and getting you in a game with us.

Still looking for 1 more sniper, 2 more medics, 1 more support gunner, 3 more assault infantry and a driver.

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

I will play any role you give me. Been playing DayZ for 5 months and looking for a new clan. Add me on Skype stevenb932012

Im 19 and from the USA

Edited by Steven9393

I have sat down and worked out a schedule for next week where i will personally take on board the new recruits and get them into the clans routine....

However we are still seeking a further few players to join our ranks, particualrly those who answer the call of medics and supply runners....

anyone interested just PM me or reply here and i shall get you added to the rota!