Sign in to follow this  
TheArrogate

[QC] Ghost - Hacking.

Me and a friend were on US 845 at 9:00 AM eastern standard time a player named [QC] Ghost joined, I saw he was initially kicked by battle eye i didn't catch the exact reason but it wasn't for the normal player timed out reason, my friend was in cherno and I was near berenzino, he was attacked by a player and I believe was killed we were on audio chat talking about it and said he was attacked and he said he thought it was a hacker a few minutes later a player teleported to me and attacked me and this happened after ghost joined. unfortunately i don't have a recording of this or screen shots as i logged out so i wasn't killed, i asked my friend what gun he used and he said he didn't know it was just a heavy machine gun with rapid fire, i was attacked with the same type of gun and logged out.

GM's can check logs, if not i'll just email the server owners and see if they'll check the server logs to post as evidence. and i'm glad you think it was a cool story because my friend i was playing with was your mom, go drown please and thank you.

also :3 http://dayzmod.com/f...ort-guidelines/

Required:

* Server this happened on.

* Time that it happened including your timezone.

* What happened during the incident.

Optional:

- Video proof

- Pictures:

Edited by TheArrogate

Required:

* Server this happened on.

* Time that it happened including your timezone.

* What happened during the incident.

Optional:

- Video proof

- Pictures:

While it's true they're "optional," your case will go nowhere based on just a name and a written account, you NEED proof if you want any action taken.